Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» Holy Slayers
PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2019 3:55 pm by Quantum Viper

» Quantum Viper
PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 6:38 pm by Quantum Viper

» PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE
PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 8:10 pm by Quantum Viper

» Spell Resistance
PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 3:09 pm by Quantum Viper

» Thief Prevention Tips
PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:59 pm by Quantum Viper

» Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors.
PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 9:40 pm by Quantum Viper

» How to make the snake sword!
PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 9:51 pm by Quantum Viper

» demonic kid online bothering you?
PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 9:47 pm by Quantum Viper

» Rangers Guild
PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 1:11 am by Quantum Viper

Keywords
File Handbook videos Asian Throwing ShowStopper Encryption Society Weapons Batman

PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quantum Viper

Titles : Dabrowski. Avenger of the Snake.
Mission : G.I.JOE

PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE Empty
PostSubject: PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE   PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 13, 2018 1:55 am

The PATHFINDER book PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE is out. It's quite the book we've all been wanting to take a look at.

PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE Caped_10

I for one train and workout as well as try my luck in a bit of extraordinaire. So, nevertheless I wanted to bring that book up- it's how we all start I do think.

As courtiers.
Back to top Go down
Quantum Viper

Titles : Dabrowski. Avenger of the Snake.
Mission : G.I.JOE

PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE Empty
PostSubject: Re: PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE   PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 8:10 pm

My book came in today. (And as a fornote the image above is not apart of the book). I learned a great deal of intrigue and guardianship. I got shifted around by the school districts halfway through Third Grade and so only got as far as I need-to/could-want-to in defending myself, attacking others, or leading others; I always knew that but when "roleplaying" and 'Dungeons and Dragons" got to me it made a lot of sense.

I'll definitely use this to further establish cities, perhaps even have a grand scale dragon battle with one, and there will be more. I even finally figured out what "dexterous" means. I have a lot of dexterity.
Back to top Go down

PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE
Page 1 of 1