Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» American Dragonology Society
LOVE I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 20, 2019 10:29 pm by Quantum Viper

» Quantum Viper
LOVE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 9:51 pm by Quantum Viper

» RuneScape.
LOVE I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 18, 2019 7:55 pm by Quantum Viper

» Holy Slayers
LOVE I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2019 9:18 pm by Quantum Viper

» Graphology
LOVE I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26, 2019 10:58 pm by Quantum Viper

» PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE
LOVE I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 8:10 pm by Quantum Viper

» Spell Resistance
LOVE I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 3:09 pm by Quantum Viper

» Thief Prevention Tips
LOVE I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:59 pm by Quantum Viper

» Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors.
LOVE I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 9:40 pm by Quantum Viper

Keywords
Society Throwing Asian Handbook Encryption ShowStopper Weapons Batman File videos

LOVE

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quantum Viper

Quantum Viper

Titles : Dabrowski. Avenger of the Snake. Viper of the scythe. Knight of the Kinshra. Dragonologist.
Mission : G.I.JOE

LOVE Empty
PostSubject: LOVE   LOVE I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08, 2018 9:56 pm

Fight for Love: More precious than riches, fame, or glory, true love is the font from which all that is good in the world springs. When you find love, either your own or that of others, do all that you can to preserve, protect, and enrich it.

Love is Love: Appreciate all forms of love, so long as the expression of that love does not unjustly harm others. A love for land or ideals is just as valid as love for another person. Should you find that you disagree with a specific, non harmful expression of love on a personal level, find it within yourself to respect its sentiments.

Love Begets Love, Love Begets Life: All life is born of love one way or another, whether weak or strong, good or evil, dedicated or of mere convenience- and all life has the potential to bring more love into the world. Do not end life without pressing reason, as an ended life itself can bring no love.

Prove Love: Many doubt the power of love, or even the existence of real, true love. To these and other people, be as love itself, and inspire love in all things, of all things. Be the proof in love that they require.
Back to top Go down

LOVE
Page 1 of 1