Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm new here

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cainan

cainan

I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: I'm new here   I'm new here I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 11, 2018 6:39 pm

Hi I'm new here I'm looking for a rlsh group in London or the UK and am trained in mixed martial arts and am 18 thanks for your time cainan
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here   I'm new here I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2018 4:35 pm

Goodluck!
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here   I'm new here I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2018 5:13 am

Welcome to the Heroes Network, Cainan. You can find my social media accounts to message me on www.Tothian.com and I can connect you with British RLSH.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Sponsored content

I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: Re: I'm new here   I'm new here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm new here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: INTRODUCTION CATEGORY :: Introductions-
Jump to: