Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

THE GYOKKU NINJA CLAN

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

THE GYOKKU NINJA CLAN Empty
PostSubject: THE GYOKKU NINJA CLAN   THE GYOKKU NINJA CLAN I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11, 2018 2:52 pm

THE GYOKKU NINJA CLAN has it's own website and Youtube channel, with promotional videos of self girth and reprehensive training in English.

I've asked them through their website to join their clan- and they've allowed me in. Other than the instructional videos online, the websites forte and my own self taught persverence they email me on my body mass and instruct me to continue developing my aspirations. (I have yet to finish my first set of training methods)

Here is their youtube channel: The Gyokku Ninja Clans youtube channel.
Here is their website for if you want to join them alongside your ninja training: The Gyokku Ninja Clan website.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

THE GYOKKU NINJA CLAN Empty
PostSubject: Re: THE GYOKKU NINJA CLAN   THE GYOKKU NINJA CLAN I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 10:36 pm

Awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

THE GYOKKU NINJA CLAN
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: MAIN CATEGORY :: Public Section-
Jump to: