Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» Holy Slayers
Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:55 pm by Quantum Viper

» Quantum Viper
Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 14, 2019 6:38 pm by Quantum Viper

» PATHFINDER: ULTIMATE INTRIGUE
Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2019 8:10 pm by Quantum Viper

» Spell Resistance
Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 10, 2019 3:09 pm by Quantum Viper

» Thief Prevention Tips
Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:59 pm by Quantum Viper

» Working on teaching my neighborhood how to defend themseleves against evil(heretic) neighbors.
Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 9:40 pm by Quantum Viper

» How to make the snake sword!
Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 9:51 pm by Quantum Viper

» demonic kid online bothering you?
Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 9:47 pm by Quantum Viper

» Rangers Guild
Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 1:11 am by Quantum Viper

Keywords
Asian ShowStopper Society videos Weapons Encryption Handbook File Throwing Batman

Holy Slayers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Quantum Viper

Titles : Dabrowski. Avenger of the Snake.
Mission : G.I.JOE

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 3:31 am

1) sword. They're not hard to come by.

2) bless it.

3) train.

[4] putting the training up on youtube is alright. It'll help you focus on your form.

[5] armor is up to the slayer.

6) wooden cross.

It's not a hard life for us, Holy Slayers. We get the best life. We get to be Crusaders.

Last edited by Doom Slayer on Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 12:01 pm

It's against the law to beat people up out of religious bigotry. 

It's plain sick and wrong to take pleasure in it. 

Reported.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 12:49 pm

204 wrote:

Reported.

He never said anything about targeting any innocent individuals. It was not assumed he was going after anyone. Just if he was fighting. It is what it looked like.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 12:52 pm

As far as laws created by man versus laws created by God, God is the one in charge.
Back to top Go down

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 2:39 pm

Snake Warrior wrote:

You only need to fight the ones you are fighting- the rest of the world dealed with the others. I did.]

It's not a hard life for us, Holy Slayers. We get the best life. We get to be Temple Knights.

Bullshit.

He straight up claims he's done this shit. He said "I did." and then he went on to use the word "us" collectively, as in referring himself and other "Holy Slayers"

Tothian wrote:
As far as laws created by man versus laws created by God, God is the one in charge.

Bullshit.

1 Peter 2:13-17: "Be subject for the Lord's sake to every human institution, whether it be to the emperor as supreme, or to governors as sent by him to punish those who do evil and to praise those who do good. For this is the will of God, that by doing good you should put to silence the ignorance of foolish people. Live as people who are free, not using your freedom as a cover-up for evil, but living as servants of God. Honor everyone. Love the brotherhood. Fear God. Honor the emperor."

Clearly at multiple points in the Bible it says to honor the law of the land you are in, even a tyrannical dictatorship. That is GOD'S LAW he is talking about breaking. I don't give a shit about God's law, but you of all people should; you think you're the Archangel Michael for fuck's sake.
Back to top Go down

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 6:46 pm

Tothian wrote:
204 wrote:

Reported.

He never said anything about targeting any innocent individuals. It was not assumed he was going after anyone. Just if he was fighting. It is what it looked like.

You have 24 hours to get rid of this disgusting, spamming, hateful, deluded piece of filth, Tothian.

24 hours.
Back to top Go down

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 5:00 pm

1 hour 46 minutes remaining, Tothian.
Back to top Go down

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 6:00 pm

Tothian wrote:

46 minutes remain, Tothian.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 6:59 pm

Sorry, didn't realize being Administrator of this forum meant I didn't have the right to decide who stays or goes on my forum.

Dude of you and Space Dragon, you are the bigger problem. You are the troll. Not him.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 06, 2018 7:01 pm

I'm the head honcho around here. I don't work on others time. Your deleting your account 204 means no more trolling. Until you try returning.
Back to top Go down
Quantum Viper

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16, 2019 6:43 pm

If demons do come forth as the apocalypse there're two possibilities;

1) The demons are absolutely brandnew and stupid- there couldn't have been created out of the earth God would have had to had created them. So it just isn't going to happen. There's been to much good, regardless of history, for God to deem humanity smited. So the demons would be abominations and frankly if we were to slay one demon accidentally that'd be enough for us to slay them all.

2) If they weren't stupid there wouldn't be "brands" for the devils advocates. They'd most definitely die. so heretics are worthless. Why would a devil try and take over the world? God would just eradicate it.

Hah, well this didn't go as planned I planned to make an arbitrarily slaying conquest understanding. I just got off work and was wondering about how we'd most likely go after the feet of the biggest demons first if it was the case- sure some may die but atleast we weren't going for the legs. If they were dumb to begin with they'd be chaotic and rampant and we could surely defeat and kill those. If they were to even hit us it'd be off balance and quantum proportioned to be not a killing blow- unless literally you were that guy- but if I had a shield I could of been knocked over somewhere else. I mean the end of the world such as that I imagined a tumble. Just being a ranger would suffice. Longsword and cloak.

Not to mention we can bless rifles and guns and shoot them in the face, hearts, chest, heads and wings too.

But to get to this sort of predicament, especially for the fun of it, we need to exercise and stay in healthy balance of our souls. SO since they're souls by God we need to barbarian. Get giant pecs and abs, and run and throw things to get good limbs and structured hands and feet while we train in weapons.
Back to top Go down
Quantum Viper

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitimeYesterday at 3:55 pm

ONE MORE

My three sorts of voyaging for the apocalypse.

One; As we understand a demon/monster/spirit could be chasing you- and for you to want a tactical retreat to vs it in a trap that you created- whether it be just sword master slaying or master ranger trapping those are the only moments that the said demon/monster/whatever is getting smarter. If it decided to abandon chasing you it began to "hunt". Therefor it's best for precautionary reasons to just slay the thing outright.

It may give the next Slayer a harder time, or a shorter reflex ratio that could mean their death. And in the apocalypse that very person could of been your ally. With the greater progress of your survival the more you are to have had a demon dodge you, avoid you, or switch on you the likelier chance that you may get stronger but you'll be avoiding team work with other Slayers. Of course it's entirely up to you. But I think the longer someone survives the apocalypse alone the likelier chance that they may go for Ruthless King: A swordsman that began deflecting the survivors of the apocalypse because they got too strong to be anything less than a mercenary and anything more than the best. 

TWO; That the demons organize themselves into an army. If this is to happen most likely we're giving them a hard time. Probably we've been nothing but Slayers and achieved grouping up with one another by Holy Spirit. We'll prevail.

Three; Angels with guns.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Holy Slayers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Slayers   Holy Slayers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Holy Slayers
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: GROUPS CATEGORY :: Heroes Network Church-
Jump to: