Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Space Dragon's Nicknames

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Space Dragon's Nicknames Empty
PostSubject: Space Dragon's Nicknames   Space Dragon's Nicknames I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 5:40 pm

The wannabe will no doubt end up changing his name again because he can't make up his broken mind. Fear not though, that's why this will be a growing list of mutilated forms of the names he thinks are cool, or describe him in any way whatsoever. This is gonna be fun lmao. XD

01. Space Douche

02. Dragon Cunter

03. Farcenary

04. War Leech

05. Slut Warrior

...To be continued? XD
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: Space Dragon's Nicknames   Space Dragon's Nicknames I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 27, 2018 11:34 pm

RLSV everybody.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Dragon's Nicknames   Space Dragon's Nicknames I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:44 am

Douchebag, everybody. XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Space Dragon's Nicknames   Space Dragon's Nicknames I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28, 2018 10:44 am

Gotta go to work now Slut Warrior; have fun doing nothing by yourself. XD
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Space Dragon's Nicknames   Space Dragon's Nicknames I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 12:58 pm

204 you kind of just antagonized him in this post.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Space Dragon's Nicknames   Space Dragon's Nicknames I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 1:03 pm

204 didn't you change your name like 204 times?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Space Dragon's Nicknames   Space Dragon's Nicknames I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 05, 2018 2:27 pm

Fuck yeah I antagonized him; there was no "kinda" about it. All the little prick DOES is antagonize me; damn straight I'll throw it back in his face. 

And no, I didn't change my name 204 times. I've changed it a few times. Occasionally used a random alias.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: Space Dragon's Nicknames   Space Dragon's Nicknames I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 19, 2018 5:02 pm

In my Holocron on it's 3rd page and in the Martial Arts section "Spirit Animals" explains my name changing. I've been building up to it. I want everything to be perfect for my unveiling. When I join the other RLSH I want them to come back to heroesnetwork with the spirit of comradery!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Space Dragon's Nicknames   Space Dragon's Nicknames I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Space Dragon's Nicknames
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: MAIN CATEGORY :: Public Section-
Jump to: