Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

...Lost

Go down 
AuthorMessage

...Lost Empty
PostSubject: ...Lost   ...Lost I_icon_minitimeSun May 06, 2018 3:15 pm

...Been thinking about converting back to Christianity. Not sure why.

...Just feels like something's missing...not as happy as I used to be when I still believed in God as a little kid. ...Even if I can't force my brain to physically believe in the seemingly impossible, there's still a lot of valuable life lessons in the Bible on ethics and philosophy....I need to get back in touch with that. Who knows...might even find God in the process.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

...Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Lost   ...Lost I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 12:19 am

Wow! Glad to hear this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

...Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Lost   ...Lost I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 5:57 pm

Thanks...seems like a good philosophy. I need to have some kind of a code, and I kinda have difficulty with ethics due to how I was programmed by mad scientists to do whatever it takes, and to hell with morality. ....Can't turn into what they wanted me to be. As much as I want to kill every last one of them, deciding NOT to would result in a better outcome, and reduce risk of my crusade being ended prematurely. ....It also demonstrates that I'm better than they are. They kidnap and torture children to death for money. I intend to rescue and shelter those children for free, without killing. Sends a stronger message if I don't stoop to their level.
Back to top Go down

...Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Lost   ...Lost I_icon_minitimeFri May 11, 2018 5:57 pm

....Resist temptation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

...Lost Empty
PostSubject: Re: ...Lost   ...Lost I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

...Lost
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum