Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Words Of Encouragement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dark Defender

Dark Defender

Location : Harrisonburg, VA but will be heading back to my home city and state Birmingham, AL in the future
Titles : Sr.Chief of Justice Alliance Initiative. Soldier, protector, and Warrior, The Dark Soldier, The Elite
Mission : Protect and serve my country anyway I can as a civilian Soldier.

Words Of Encouragement Empty
PostSubject: Words Of Encouragement   Words Of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2017 3:26 pm

The RLSH has been great thing over time and even now. New things are always raising, new people popping up all the time, even new training tactics are always available. I highly encourage you and the Heroes Network Staff to take advantage of it- Dark Defender
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Words Of Encouragement   Words Of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2017 6:59 pm

What do you mean?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: Words Of Encouragement   Words Of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeMon May 07, 2018 4:04 am

Epsilon stuff, Tothian. He means well.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Words Of Encouragement   Words Of Encouragement I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 17, 2018 11:49 pm

I know he does. I just was asking for specifics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Words Of Encouragement   Words Of Encouragement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Words Of Encouragement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: GROUPS CATEGORY :: Justice Alliance Initiative-
Jump to: