Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Greetings All

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Artemis

Artemis

Mission : Generate a safer city by establishing a strong presence, help the homeless, assist women`s shelters

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Greetings All   Greetings All I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 12, 2015 12:47 pm

I am a new RLSH in Montreal, Canada. I have started charity work with the homeless already, without a uniform. I have been patrolling the streets on cold nights past shelter curfew, handing out warm socks, hats and gloves with vouchers for hot coffee or tea for a start.

I will have a uniform ready in a few weeks, and with it I hope to establish a watchful presence on the streets, to help reduce threat or harassment (sexual or otherwise) whenever possible. Body armor is under consideration, but soooooo expensive Sad

I have concerns, as a woman, that my gender may incite some confrontations. As a result I am making sure my uniform is in no way revealing or "sexy". My physical attributes, however, are impossible to entirely conceal. If anyone has any advice or experience with this sort of concern, I would be glad to hear about it. 

I have a strong background in martial arts and conflict resolution. I believe a genuine smile is the best defense, and will only use force as a last resort for defense.

All this said, I`m a n00b and looking to learn!

Artemis
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100008619430477
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 14, 2015 5:22 pm

fuck it make it sexy!

welcome, and welcome again!
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 04, 2017 5:43 am

Sonic Reaper,
Hahaha.

Artemis,
I think I heard of you before. A smile is not a good defense. Maybe in Canada, but other places no. But good you got martial arts training and some experience with conflict resolution.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Sponsored content

Greetings All Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings All   Greetings All I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings All
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: INTRODUCTION CATEGORY :: Introductions-
Jump to: