Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Do you believe in time travel?

Go down 
2 posters

Can Time Travel Be Real?
Technologically it can exist
Do you believe in time travel? I_vote_lcap25%Do you believe in time travel? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
Psychically you can do it
Do you believe in time travel? I_vote_lcap17%Do you believe in time travel? I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Only to the past
Do you believe in time travel? I_vote_lcap0%Do you believe in time travel? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Only to the future
Do you believe in time travel? I_vote_lcap0%Do you believe in time travel? I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
To both past and future
Do you believe in time travel? I_vote_lcap25%Do you believe in time travel? I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 3 ]
I'm not sure
Do you believe in time travel? I_vote_lcap8%Do you believe in time travel? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
I don't believe it can exist
 0% [ 0 ]
It would be awesome if it could exist
Do you believe in time travel? I_vote_lcap8%Do you believe in time travel? I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
It would be scary if it existed
 8% [ 1 ]
Other thoughts (Post them)
 8% [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 12

AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Do you believe in time travel? Empty
PostSubject: Do you believe in time travel?   Do you believe in time travel? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:39 am

Check all options that apply. Also feel free to add your thoughts too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in time travel?   Do you believe in time travel? I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2014 10:45 am

I'm not naive, but I do find this to be an interesting concept.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
ex26

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in time travel?   Do you believe in time travel? I_icon_minitimeMon May 23, 2016 6:17 pm

i feel it can be achieved, but its more likely it can be done through regression and psychic means.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you believe in time travel?   Do you believe in time travel? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Do you believe in time travel?
Page 1 of 1