Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» Thief Prevention Tips
The pen is the sword: In the art of war I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:59 pm by Quantum Viper

» Working on kicking-out my neighbors(heretics)
The pen is the sword: In the art of war I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 9:40 pm by Quantum Viper

» How to make the snake sword!
The pen is the sword: In the art of war I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 9:51 pm by Quantum Viper

» demonic kid online bothering you?
The pen is the sword: In the art of war I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 9:47 pm by Quantum Viper

» Rangers Guild
The pen is the sword: In the art of war I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 1:11 am by Quantum Viper

» 14 methods on how to start a fire
The pen is the sword: In the art of war I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 11:09 pm by Quantum Viper

» The official name change.
The pen is the sword: In the art of war I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 7:21 pm by Quantum Viper

» What is your leadership style? (online test)
The pen is the sword: In the art of war I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 4:48 am by Quantum Viper

» Donald Trump & Tothian VS. Luciferian Supernatural Forces
The pen is the sword: In the art of war I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 4:08 am by Quantum Viper

Keywords
Handbook videos Asian Weapons File Encryption ShowStopper Batman Throwing Society

The pen is the sword: In the art of war

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neurocybe'x

The pen is the sword: In the art of war Empty
PostSubject: The pen is the sword: In the art of war   The pen is the sword: In the art of war I_icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2014 8:59 pm

Sometimes it doesn't matter how much truth you know. While the truth will set you free, it will not guarantee a victory in the war. We are warriors. It is our job to know this. The fight must be taken, one battle at a time. We cut back as deeply as they have cut us, in our own way, through individual autonomy and collective substantiation, in the formation of an army of peers. No matter how much spiritual power you may hold, nothing can protect your against the onslaught of the enemy, without the impulse to engage them in direct, man to man confrontational conflict. These tactics are found to be effective at their insemination point in the cerebellum's psyche. Master the art of combat, in the mind, and you will come to know your foe to be as flawed as you are, in the field of endeavor. Rectification of this vice can then be achieved, on the path to victory, with the ability to wield, manipulate, direct and control your gifts and skills as a warrior of God, against evil itself, through the manifestation of the Luciferian agenda.
Back to top Go down
Quantum Viper

Titles : Warrior of the Snake.
Mission : FUTUREAL.

The pen is the sword: In the art of war Empty
PostSubject: Re: The pen is the sword: In the art of war   The pen is the sword: In the art of war I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10, 2018 2:25 pm

Fuck yes dude!
Back to top Go down

The pen is the sword: In the art of war
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: ACADEMICS CATEGORY :: Psychology-
Jump to: