Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Arachnid's introduction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Arachnid

Arachnid's introduction Empty
PostSubject: Arachnid's introduction   Arachnid's introduction I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 16, 2014 11:22 pm

Hello my fellow citizen activists I'm glad to join this group, but I'm in need of help, I feel and think I'm the only citizen activist in Arizona around Tempe Scottsdale and Mesa, if there are any citizen activists that are in Arizona that are close that would help me a lot, it's not easy patrolling alone for me, so if you are a citizen activist and are close to these areas add me and message me so I know
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Arachnid's introduction   Arachnid's introduction I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 17, 2014 2:59 am

Welcome to the Heroes Network.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
Backup

Backup

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid's introduction   Arachnid's introduction I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 27, 2014 1:13 pm

Welcome!

It's never a bad idea to work with a partner or teammates. If you find yourself alone however, you might think about finding an oracle to keep tabs on you. They keep an eye out for your welfare and provide you with up to date information.

You can see some more info here:

https://heroesnetwork.forumotion.net/t1753-oracle-available

Stay safe!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/call_backup
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid's introduction   Arachnid's introduction I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 16, 2014 6:27 pm

alot of "citizens" there. Welcome The Arachnid! I hope you find somebody.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arachnid's introduction   Arachnid's introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Arachnid's introduction
Page 1 of 1