Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

His name was Joshua Lee Walden

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage

His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 5:42 pm

yes I have and she still wants an interview
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 6:32 pm

Is it gonna be one done in person, over phone, or through email?
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 8:45 pm

It will be in person she is wantiing me to come to the news room and she wants pics of me in my uniform.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 9:50 pm

So it'd be on TV then? If so, a big news station or a local one?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 15, 2012 10:53 pm

it is not going to be on TV I know cause I looked up the reporter she only works for the news paper and the one she works for is the biggest paper in the city.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 2:02 pm

Ah. Also, do you have an idea on how little or much info you plan on advertising to the reporter, in the article? About the investigation, about you as Dark Ghost, and about this Community?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:03 pm

I am going to tell as much as I can about the Commuity as can but make clear that I do not speak for the Commuity but just for myself. As for what to tell her about my investigation I am still working that out because I do not want to lay all my cards out there for all to see for that would really hurt my chances of finding the killer. Finally as to what I am going to tell about me well all my personal infomation such as my given name and home address is off limits other then that I will tell anything that she ask.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Very often, the reporters will ask some pointless questions, but those are the ones that interview people in this community JUST because they're a self-created superhero. BUT, based on what you've said thus far, this one seems more focused. Nonetheless, I'd say have some set points you want to make, so that you'll at least have some say as to the direction of the article, rather than be disappointed because things didn't go exactly as expected.

Pro's of giving a lot of information:
Easier for others to get involved with what they know.

Con's of giving a lot of information:
Possibly make the killer work harder to cover his tracks and kill other innocent boys somewhere else.

It could be a lose/lose situation, but if that's the case, which one will you be more likely to go with?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 8:51 pm

any idea what I should hold back about the case or what I should tell her about the commuity?
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 16, 2012 9:54 pm

You could mention that you're working on the case with others like yourself on the Heroes Network. A place where we come together to communicate about all sorts of useful things. There's a blog post about that here:

http://tothian.blogspot.com/2012/01/heroes-network_09.html

And it really depends on what info you've come up with, and do you feel that it would either help - or hurt - the investigation? Getting others in on the case = good. Letting the killer know you know what's going on = not so good.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:13 am

researching the case some more I just found out the Joshua Lee Walden was in the 4th grade when he was killed.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:24 am

So it was during the school year? And did he have any friends who had any idea of anything that went on?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 12:53 am

I do not know but I did just find an old file on yahoo answers were someone was ask how the could find his obitury. I was bout to e-mail them to see if they would be willing to talk with me.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:00 am

Ah. Also, I just got your message about how the boy's mother passed away last year, not knowing who the murderer was. I do believe in a spiritual sense, she now knows, and is with the boy.

But still, to at least be able to find out who did it, would be a way of honoring his memory.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 1:02 am

the reason that I started looking in to this murder is to help the boy's family find justice and peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 8:59 pm

Ok I what up all night last night looking on the net and I have found everytiong the internet has to offer on this case plus a few tips I have gotten here and here aswell as a bits from what others have said in there post. Now this is not to say they are looking into this as I am but if I had to guess I would say that they had to know the vic. I have contacted the poster that I could I am now waiting for them to reaspond.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 17, 2012 10:10 pm

That should make it easier to find out who it was, if they knew the person.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:48 pm

OK I got to talking with Tothian and Mystery Man last night and something hit me. Joshua Walden went Missing on a Friday and then his body was found on sunday. Friend,family, and police search all search for the boy and the are where the body was found was a place that the neahgborhood kids where known to play so I would have to say that there more then a very good chance that they had to have search that area at least once before but came up empty. So that would mean that the killer had to dump the body there the night before he was found.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:56 pm

That is a possible scenario, nothing definite yet until you can find out from the people in that area if they remember ever being in that area. Then again, since it was so long ago, they'll be less likely to remember as much over time.

And the question is whether or not the body was found in plain sight in the woods, or if it was buried under the dirt or hidden in the bushes or something like that.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 12:58 pm

well the body was found laying in a deprestion and was coverd with leaves
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 1:14 pm

So it is possible the kids didn't even look there, or if they did, they likely didn't even notice it. Take in to consideration that if you were a parent and there was a missing kid in your area, the last place you'd have them go play is in a nearby wooded area unsupervised.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 3:45 pm

I have thought of that but I also know that alot of the kids in that neighborhood played in that wooded area and every body knows it that is why I am thinking that they hads to have searched at least once after he was reported missing
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 18, 2012 4:56 pm

If they were there, the questions are:

1- Did anyone search that exact spot before? And if so, was anything different or was it possibly something they passed but didn't notice?

2- What did the Coroner say, as in how long the boy was dead for by the time they found him? Or were they even able to have a guestimation of how long it was before the time he was found?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 1:23 pm

Well as for you first question I do not know but it is a small wooded area but still I do not know for sure is they search the area before but I have a strong hunch that they did.

Now to your secound question I have not yet seen a coroners report and they did not publize that much of the they findings just that the cause of death was some superfical abrasions on his noise and right side on his face and that the cause of death was suffocation.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21, 2012 5:43 pm

OK good news but for those of you whom don't know I have been keeping all my work on this case not just on a USB drive but I have also been keeping things wrote down in a note book. Well some where between moving to Florida and then back home I thought I had lost the note but while I was unpacking some more of my stuff today I did finally find the note book but by this time I have aready started a new one so I am just going to use the old note book to finish the new one but then I am keep them both up to date.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: His name was Joshua Lee Walden   His name was Joshua Lee Walden - Page 4 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

His name was Joshua Lee Walden
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: MAIN CATEGORY :: Public Section-
Jump to: