Posts : 14
Join date : 2012-01-08
Age : 48
Location : Atlanta, Georgia
Titles : The Songbird of Justice, Feedback's Pal and Feedbit's God Aunt
Mission : To Right Wrongs And Give Evil Such a headache with my singing.
|Subject: Danger Woman Update Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:30 pm|| |
I know that for the past three months, I have been treated very badly.
I did NOT get an Ipad for Christmas, even though I was promised, but the grownups did NOT deliver.
I am trying to convince the world that Danny Porter did a very bad thing, in which he denied me my day in court in the Ed Kramer Show Trial, because he said to "Get Off The Phone, Little Girl!"
I even told WSB-TV what... happened, but the grownups there think that I am a harassor and I AM NOT A HARASSOR!
Thank Goodness Tony Thomas takes people with disabilities, especially people with Aspberger's Syndrome/Autism seriously.
He even had to talk to everyone at WSB-TV Action News and tell them to take me very seriously about my allegations about Danny Porter, who denied me my chance to testify in the Ed Kramer Show Trial.
And the fact that the grownups declared me incompetent 11 years ago, it is NO excuse to deny me the chance to tell the truth and my side of the story.
Even though I did write Danny Porter a letter, trying to explain that he did me wrong and that he had NO RIGHT in causing me serious harm.
But, as of this writing, he still refuses to respond to my letter.
I even think he is laughing at me and blantently flauting his disabaphobia.
To make things very interesting, every time I apply to be invited to perform through Reverbnation, I get rejected.
They would NOT tell me why, because they are scared that they do not want to hurt my feelings, but in reality, they are still rejecting me, because of their internalized disabaphobia.
The worst thing I had to do, fans, was to put one of my guardians in internet timeout.
But, when I put someone in either in internet timeout or The Orion Crossbow, I have these little problems.
1. I can't let go of The Orion Crossbow, because NO ONE is willing to teach me how to do that.
2. When I put someone in internet timeout, I can't let them out, for fear that they would either escape or threaten me with retaliation by my guardians or Mr. Zuckerman himself.
3. And, I have a bad problem of holding a grudge against people who I think did me wrong and refuse to admit to me that they wronged me and to refuse to publicly apologize to me on national TV.
That is why I am here this very night, to ask YOU, the fans, these questions.
1. Don't you think that I deserve another Individualized Service Plan (ISP) meeting and help me right some wrongs that have caused me to do what I had to do?
Don't you think that you, the fans, should have an input on what I should have for my goals and tell the grownups what you think should be my goals?!?
2. Don't you think that I deserve my rightful IPad, even though I was treated very badly by all parties involved?!?
3. Don't you think I should be taught to let go of The Orion Crossbow?!?
4. Don't you think that Kevin Kelly, Junior of Bristol, Pennsylvania should be invited to join St. Mary's Independent Living Extensions?!?
If your answer is YES to all these questions, then I want to say "Thank you, Thank you, Thank you".
If you said "NO!", then please remove me from your honor roll!
Thank you for reading this, Fans.
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Posts : 5836
Join date : 2011-10-12
Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community