Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. Empty
PostSubject: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 7:35 pm

http://worldservice.org/

It's all about control. Control under the disguise of Humanity and co-operation. I have 4 words for these arrogant fools...

Not.On.My.Watch.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 9:05 pm

I'll have to wait until the Download Allowance Status goes back up to watch the videos. I'm not sure what the need for alarm is? Where are you getting your information? What do you plan to do about it?
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 10:29 pm

It's Globalism Hero_man, the little twisted idea of a single One-World Government in control of basically the entire planet. it's an idea that's as old as stale bread. Globalists are pure scum, they are greedy, sniveling, bureaucratic oligarchs who think that since they have all the influence, money, and power, they should be the one's making the rules. They are responsible for a lot of stuff and only now is the world really waking up to what they have in store. As for me, i do research on several sites and have unfortunately come to the conclusion that the majority of what's actually reported about these kinds of people is in fact...verifiable.

As for myself, i plan to continue my research and investigations regarding these types and raise more awareness on both exposing and stopping these types of people who want to bring a New World Order (NWO) amongst us...for now.

Thought I'd just give you all a little heads up. Don't have to believe me, do your own research and make up your mind, the pieces are all there and are coming together. It's time that free people pull out the monkey wrenches and stop the Machine, so to speak.

Carry on.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:24 pm

Thank you for sharing this, DarkShadow. People need to know about this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:15 am

You're awfully quick to judge an entire group of people you've never even met, even wage war on them. Weird. I did some research; it's a popular idea amongst a ot of people, excluding rich people as well. Like me for example. I'm all for the world trying to finally work together. It's about damn time. And if it's a ruse, they'll never get away with it because the human race is not nearly as dumb as some people like to think and human beings the world over have no reputation for bending over and letting someone screw them and their rights.

I vote to wait and see what happens before jumping to trying to start a revolution. There's bigger and more relevant problems on your own front lawn already buddy, no need to go so far outside of yourself for a cause without even seeing what uniting the world might be like. If it turns out to be more of a dictatorship, then I'll join your war. I'm not that willing to jump to conclusions though, especially when there's not a thing I could do about it. There's already hundreds of whistle blowers for everything from aliens among us to wild conspiracy theories that people have been talking about for centuries.

Until the world as we know it decides to come to an end I will act as though it continues to spin on. I'm not too worried; I can build a DTR missile in my barn and I have an arsenul as well as my neigborhood; we've already put into plans to form a united gurilla warfare unit should Red Dawn decide to happen on our doorstep and we Alaskans in particular really don't take bullshit well. We like our freedom. I'm never leaving Alaska. (Except for a mission or two; I have one in Utah I need to wrap up but I don't forsee any long distance operations after that).

Anyhoo; it's just my opinion. Good luck.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:25 am

On the slim chance that it could lead to world peace; that's why I'd rather wait and see before waging war, because what if it did lead to world peace, and you somehow were able to "stop" them; that'd really suck and a lot of people would be pretty pissed off. Just saying. Sometimes you have to see an idea come to fruition before realizing, whoa, this works.

By the looks of the videos, registration is completely voluntary. They're not forcing anything, they'r inviting people to see who is interested in uniting the human race. If not that many are interested you have nothing to worry about. It looks more like a concept idea at the moment just to see how many people are interested in it before they take any further steps to see it come to fruition. I like that they're taking it by little steps at a time. That to me isn't a sign of villainy and dictatorship, and that guy seemed honest and sincere; and trust me I am really good at being able to tell if someone has good intentions or not. Maybe he was lied to but WE DON'T KNOW.

I'd like proof tha there's fowl play involved, proof that this is an act of evil and "the enemy of mankind". You can't expect to say something so radical without presenting hardcore evidence and expect to be believed or taken seriously. Except by people who are gullible and can believe just about anything. I asked a simple question and I still would like to see some actual evidence that this is trulyt evil. No problem if you don't have it; I'm patient.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 8:04 am

That's the thing. I do believe the Bible prophecies and the things they warn us about.

Anyone trying to form a one world order or one world religion - I don't trust it.

Real peace isn't bad. But beware of believing what they say about peace because I believe it's only a false peace.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 4:19 pm

Let's hope it isn't. I don't believe in the prophecies. If I did earthlings and their squabbles would be least on my mind. I would do whatever I could to stop God from raning fire upon the earth and wiping out humanity again. If I couldn't I'd fucus my effforts on the giant mutan beast rising out of the sea. I do believe the thing about wormwood but that's science and astronomy which was not beyond them. It's called Planet X now.
But, I don't believe in god or the devil so I'm not too worried.
I could come back to this thread in ten years and chances are liittle to no progress has been made at all, people love having an enemy to fight or something to push against, it's the spice of life. We like feeling needed and important and many find or create big enemies for themselves and we do this because subconciously we know it will be a nverending battle and never get resolved, we love this on such an emotional level because it gives us comfort to have a plan in life, even if it has nothing to do with us personall
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 30, 2014 11:26 pm

God doesn't condemn the world. People do that themselves.

I do believe the prophecies but we'll just have to wait and see.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 4:24 am

Anarchy is the only truth, all human governments are illegitimate. No man has the right to rule over another. Governments are just like gorillas in a jungle who think they rule the jungle, they don't necessarily have to be your enemy and you can just live peacefully with them without having any respect for them.

I think the most important thing is for everyone to have absolutely no respect whatsoever for any human authority, I know I certainly don't.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 12:16 pm

That's kinda arrogant. If it wasn't for Government, rapists, serial killers, child molesters, mafia bosses, and heinous drug lords would be loose to plague a country with their disease. People would die by the thousands because hospitals and clinics would be forced to go under from lack of funds, brilliant doctors and geneticists couldn't continue their research to unlock further secrets of medicine and technology. Our country would fall to pieces and be complete shit. If there's anything I know well, it is chaos and anarchy, and it is not a solution.
 We need a Government. It is not the government's place to rule. People should not fear their governments, governments should fear their people. The government our founding fathers BUSTED THEIR ASSES for is what we need. And you probably need to go back to Civics Class and American History.
A little government is necessary, too much and we have a nanny state. Like everything, there needs to be balance and moderation, extremes will only cause problems
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:00 pm

I personally recognize no government authority over me, except for God. That does not mean don't respect the people who work for the government - as long as they aren't evil corrupt tyrants.

Government should be a place NOT to take away people's freedom - as long as people aren't using their own freedom to take away the freedom of others. It can get really confusing if you overthink it philosophically but it's really simple if you think about it in simple terms.

The kind of people you're referring to, Hero Man - are regular people - not necessarily in government - who want to take away people's freedom. That's where the government comes in to defend the freedom of the people from others.
Back to top Go down
Excelsior

Excelsior

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 7:19 pm

Hero-Man, how can you possibly think the government the Founding Fathers created was good? The Founding Fathers were evil slave masters and rapists because most of them had sex with their slaves and having sex with a woman you have enslaved is a form of rape. I can't possibly see how anyone could think these piece of shit slave masters and rapists were anything but total scum.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 31, 2014 9:43 pm

Excelsior,

You actually do have some good points about the founding fathers. While I do like the more liberty-minded governments of back then - it also can't be ignored that a lot of them were freemasons.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:42 am

It's good in comparison to today. Today people hold candle light vigils for serial killers and will march for killing babies. Insititutions sprout up across the country focused on money and power, masked with the promise of a better tommorow while men women and children are beaten and pilaged in their facilities. Now a child must fear eating a poptart at school, lest it accidently looks like the shape of a gun. Today our so called leader is taking our guns and controling our healthcare.

Back then, we had the constitution, and it was not fucked with. Our founding fathers, (John Adams, Benjamin Franklin, Alexander Hamilton, John Jay, Thomas Jefferson, James Madison and George Washington) brought the constitution for us, and told us not to fuck with it. We fucked with it and our current natiz lite american government is the result.

Back then, slavery was in the works of being abolished, and many were against it.

Back then people could have a gun wherever and whenever they want, they were so much more free in so many ways than we are today because this society has brainwashed us into thinking we are not good enough, and that we need to be protectected and taken care of.

What you guys are mistaking for sinister and evil is actually just human error. It's called a Nanny State. The government wants to take care of all of us and make everything perfect, and to do that they use laws, until the point there are so many laws that we cannot hardly live anymore. They don't have evil intentions, they just think they can fix everything. They have very good intentions, but we all know what the road to hell is said to be paved with.

The government our founding fathers built for us was based on freedom and independence. That's how I can say that it was better than the shit we have today.

@Tothian: Excelsior said anarchy was the answer, meaning there should be no government, no law, no order. I told him what a world without government would be like to see if he still has so much faith in anarchy and chaos. The people you're talking about are politicians, they're working for themselves, not the government. The people who actually work for the government are people such as myself, good men who don't want to see their home destroyed. Firefighters, Doctors, Cops, Teachers, none of them would be around if it wasn't for government. Education, medicine, technology, law, and order, would all nosedive. The Government is not bad. Any government, is not bad. it's the people who are in charge of it that are either good or bad. The Government was never supposed to be an authority, it was supposed to be a tool for us to live free, and that's what our founding fathers wanted, and that's the dream our current leaders have fucked up, ever since it's inception, we have been beating the constitutuon like morning wood. It is nothing that it was spposed to be. And the reason Excelsior and many others are unaware of this, is because history has been rewritten by our so called leaders, and in many places the constitution and bill of rights aren't even taught in school anymore. They grew up being fed a bunch of bullshit, and now they want anarchy and chaos because they don't have the facts. He doesn't realize it but that's exactly what certain people in power want. Anarachy and chaos. He's only playing into their hands.

I believe in freedom, law, and order, and justice and peace. I will fight for it until someone puts a bullet in my head for standing up. I prefer to not succumb to anarchy and chaos out of frustration for what other people do.  I know first hand it just leads to trouble. Too much government means trouble. Too little or no government meas trouble. There needs to be a middle ground, and I think you and I can agree on that Tothian.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 1:45 am

Ironically, slavery is being reintroduced, by Obama himself no less. You see that's what Obamacare is. It's designed so that no matter how hard I work, no matter how much I bust my ass, I can never achieve anything greater than my current existence. The rich people get richer and the poor people stay poor or die. Tell me that's not slavery.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:59 am

I think lots of of those people like Firefighters and Doctors could be around without government.

I sometimes think that an anarchist system wouldn't be too bad. HOWEVER, the dangerous part is, that with 100% freedom, it means that other people have the freedom to try to take away your freedom, but that you also would have the freedom to kill them if they did that. So, it can get messy if people overthink it.

The only purpose of a government - if there was ever to be any type of organized body of people at all - should be to serve the people. To protect their lives, defend their freedom, to help them. Educate them, heal them, feed them. This doesn't have to be a government that does this but rather kind hearted people.

Government or not. I like freedom.

I trust God to lead.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 7:38 am

I trust a lot of the Bible to lead me in the right direction; lots of good stuff in it. I have never seen God and from what I have heard about him I can't honestly say I would like him too much. I also believe a lot of the Bible was written and flasfied to scare people into behaving themselves; ancient government you could say.

Firefighters need money for trucks and tech and safety equipment and staff and dispatch and repeater systems and a wide range of other very very expensive toys that would not be possible if not for government funding. Same goes for Doctors and the work they do. People would die by the thousands for inadequate medical and health services and the land would burn to the ground because in a world of Anarchy and Choas (Total freedom) I would be getting my family, and running to the hills, and never coming back until I know it's safe for us. I already have bags ready and vehicles prepared to roll out at a moments notice. I wouldn't be able to help anyone anymore because in my world my family and friends are my priority; if they're not safe I cannot be expected to focus on anything else. Total freedom is dangerous. Too little is dangerous as it results in Civil War. Anarchists are ignorant and Elitists are selfish, and lately it seemslike everyone is one or the other, and balance has left the lives of many. Except for my family and friends; I like to think I have something to do with their positive outlook. We already live in the middle of nowhere, and s even if Anarchists and Elitists got their way we'd probably be safe. If there was nowhere to run we'd kill anyone who posed a threat. I would so, so rather not have to live that kind of life.

I agree with you to an extent on the resonsibilities of an ideal government. Although if someone is going hungry, and they are perfectly able to work and make a living, I don't think it should be the government's job to feed them, because that means I'd be having to pay to feed some prick who doesn't wanna work, because the government is using my tax dollars to buy his shit. That is nanying, and I am against it, lol. XD It means not only do I have to work for myself, but I'd be also supporting dozens of people to sit on their asses who are perfectly able to make their own money, causng me to not be able to move forward in life and towards greater financial freedom because half my money is being wasted on the supporting of lazy people.

But, if said person is elderly and cannot hardly move, or breathe, or is dying, or genuinely CANNOT take care of themselves, I feel the government should help them out, and I as an American citizen would be happy to know that my money is going towards truly helping those in need. ut, currently, it's being used by sme prick in a suit to feed a family of drug addict and couch patatoes. Show me the justice in that! XD
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 5:51 pm

sounds like global marshal law
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 01, 2014 11:51 pm

Hero Man,

I think you and God would get along great if you ever met each other. I believe that He was there with you, wanting to help you take down that corrupted Director. Kind of like the same way you wouldn't want people saying bad things about you without getting to know you. I think it's the same way with God.

And what if there was no money? What if all of those people just simply did what they had to do, out of the kindness of their hearts, and willingness to do what they felt they had to do, rather than because they were getting money for it. I understand that's naive because it wouldn't always work as easy in practice as nice as it sounds in theory. But I like to wonder about it, y'know?

Sec Dragon,
Possibly.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 12:02 am

Martial Law is a little different than government lol. XD

@Tothian: Oh of course; it's just all the people it says he killed in the Bible; a large part of me believes a lot of it was made up though to scare people, literally put the fear of god into them. But if it was true, I'm not sure if I'd be comfortable with it because wiping out humanity and destroying cities is against my values; no one is pure evil, and everyone can change. Some may disagree but I have seen some real monsters turn into productive members of society because I didn't quit doing everything I could to be there for them and be a rolemodel. I'm a lot like Earl from the series "Saving Grace" A lot of them hated me at first and then in the end we became close friends. It's amazing what patience and perseverance can accomplish.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:08 am

But God knew who could change or not. He gave people free will.

But that's only earthly death anyway. After they died they went to another world. Like an animal that sheds it's skin.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 1:26 am

I have trouble believing that entire cities can be full of pure evil, unchanging human beings. Human beings by nature change; we have to. No one can be pure evil because it is simply not human nature. Humans are born knowing the difference between right and wrong, it's been scientifically tested and proven. Evil is a learned habit, a disease, and addiction. It can be cured; I don't believe murder is a good cure though; in fact, it is't a cure, it is no kind of cure at all.

If we kill everyone with cancer, then there's no more cancer, but we wouldn't have cured anything.

Murder is a man made concept; no other animal species on earth consciously decides to kill aother creature for reasons such as anger, land, or oil. Destroying cities is a very very human notion and concept, we do it all the time today still and have throughout all of history; biggest reason why I feel the Bible is manmade, because in the Bible, God seems way, way, WAY too human to be all knowing and all powerful. He's jealous, vengeful, and yet he's loving and nurturing. He's polarized, is what I'm saying. JUST like human beings. Which leads me to believe that Man created God in their own image, then said it happened the other way around so they could twirl power above their heads like a bludgeon to keep people in line. Buuuuut, I of course can't proov it; I'm only using logic; for all I know it could all be real, and that would be pretty wild. I'd be curious why he hadn't announced himself thousands and thousands of years earlier when cavemen were attacking clay sculptures with sticks and stones. No one had even heard of him before the Old Testament. The oldest known religion to mankind is Paganism (more like a range; Wicca is a type of paganism for example but may not have been the very first type to emerge, but srely shortly after.) It was in those day that the majority of human beings were all pagan, nature loving and caring folks; it wasn't until Pope Gregory the Great began slaughtering them by the thousands, smashing their idols, and rebuilding the temples in the Holy Church's image to cash in on the profits, many years later, that more people started becoming christians, because as we witness even today, all it takes is a tyrant to shape the evolution of a culture, and in some cases....the entire, world.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 3:34 am

And martial law is part of the government. I forgot to reply to that part.

And I didn't say entire cities were evil. I do believe evil exists. And there are 4 methods for fighting evil. The Water and/or Air methods might work well for you but not for everyone.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 03, 2014 5:07 am

Wait as I read that last part might have sounded ruder than I intended - but you know me though so I think you know what I mean.

What I mean is, that depending on the individual and their personality, and mission in life, they might be more fire, earth, air, water, or something in between.

I'd say I'm earth. I have the potential for any of them but generally earth I'd say.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.   Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fellow Heroes...I give you, the Enemy of Mankind.
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next