Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

NSA calls Americans zombies

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

NSA calls Americans zombies Empty
PostSubject: NSA calls Americans zombies   NSA calls Americans zombies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 1:58 pm

http://www.infowars.com/nsa-calls-americans-zombies/

Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: NSA calls Americans zombies   NSA calls Americans zombies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 5:17 pm

This particular "Zombie" will eat their brains (or lack of them) when the SHTF. Count on it.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NSA calls Americans zombies   NSA calls Americans zombies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 9:35 pm

Tothian,

I don't think it's very good of the NSA to be gloating over the whole thing. It gives off bad vibes, and they shouldn't even be spying on the average person anyways. Although I can agree that some people are so attached to their phones and what not that they miss out on most everything going on around them, even to the point of themselves or others getting killed. I think the "zombies" need to wake up, not be controlled or spied on by anyone.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: NSA calls Americans zombies   NSA calls Americans zombies I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 04, 2014 10:27 pm

It's called arrogance ShowStopper. They are the most advanced operatives with all the toys money can by. And that kind of technology can get in the way or realistic thinking, they have tremendous power and with that power they think that they can do whatever the hell they want and not be held accountable for the possibilities (and realities) of abuse. All int he name of "National Security."

I call bullshit. I AM my own security, Security starts with the individual and works its way up. They not only spy on our enemies (which they should STICK to doing) but on us as well. So I ask the question, who watches the watchers and what right do they have doing that to ordinary civilians? Haven't these anal cavities ever heard of the 4th and 10th Amendments to the United States Constitution?

Like they would actually give a damn. THAT"S the attitude they have. I'm dying for the day that it really backfires on their asses and if they realize what they have done and cry out for help guess what I'll be whispering...

it won't be no.....it will be a whole lot worse.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NSA calls Americans zombies   NSA calls Americans zombies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 12:03 am

Precisely why I'm getting into politics. I got my foot in the door with the Juneau Mission. I can rant about the government all I want but it won't change anything. But we can. We, the People of the United States. They may try to block us out but someone will notice. There are both good and bad people in power. It's up to good people to do something. Lawfully and safely. This broken thing can be used for good. Just ask every child in Alaska that would have been sent into the hands of the Director. I'm not going to stand idely by and wait for my home to tear itself apart. I may not be able to stop anything from hitting the fan but that's no excuse to do nothing.

Stay true. Stay free. Stay safe.

--Hero Man
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
DarkShadow

PostSubject: Re: NSA calls Americans zombies   NSA calls Americans zombies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 1:29 am

I'm with you on that Hero-Man. Things get done when they are less talked about and more action oriented.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NSA calls Americans zombies   NSA calls Americans zombies I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 05, 2014 3:03 am

Indeed. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: NSA calls Americans zombies   NSA calls Americans zombies I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 06, 2014 11:06 pm

DarkShadow wrote:
This particular "Zombie" will eat their brains (or lack of them) when the SHTF. Count on it.

DarkShadow Rising...

Haha!

ShowStopper wrote:
Tothian,

I don't think it's very good of the NSA to be gloating over the whole thing. It gives off bad vibes, and they shouldn't even be spying on the average person anyways. Although I can agree that some people are so attached to their phones and what not that they miss out on most everything going on around them, even to the point of themselves or others getting killed. I think the "zombies" need to wake up, not be controlled or spied on by anyone.

I agree.

Hero-Man wrote:
Precisely why I'm getting into politics. I got my foot in the door with the Juneau Mission. I can rant about the government all I want but it won't change anything. But we can. We, the People of the United States. They may try to block us out but someone will notice. There are both good and bad people in power. It's up to good people to do something. Lawfully and safely. This broken thing can be used for good. Just ask every child in Alaska that would have been sent into the hands of the Director. I'm not going to stand idely by and wait for my home to tear itself apart. I may not be able to stop anything from hitting the fan but that's no excuse to do nothing.

Stay true. Stay free. Stay safe.

--Hero Man

Getting into politics is a great idea. It helps you have a voice in things like this. It gives you the ability to both be a voice for the people, as well as having the ability to actually protect freedom.

DarkShadow wrote:
I'm with you on that Hero-Man. Things get done when they are less talked about and more action oriented.

DarkShadow Rising...

It's alright to be talked about if exposing real evil. But, action as well. Both must supplement each other, and not be one without the other.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NSA calls Americans zombies   NSA calls Americans zombies I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NSA calls Americans zombies
Page 1 of 1