Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» I'm new here
Sun Nov 11, 2018 6:39 pm by cainan

» Donald Trump & Tothian VS. Luciferian Supernatural Forces
Sat Nov 10, 2018 3:20 pm by Doom Slayer

» Words Of Encouragement
Wed Oct 17, 2018 11:49 pm by Tothian

» THE GYOKKU NINJA CLAN
Wed Oct 17, 2018 10:36 pm by Tothian

» G.I. JOE camouflaged shirt
Thu Sep 27, 2018 8:48 pm by Doom Slayer

» DragonWear
Wed Sep 12, 2018 3:30 am by Doom Slayer

» The Doom Slayer
Wed Aug 22, 2018 6:59 pm by Doom Slayer

» Space Dragon's Nicknames
Sun Aug 19, 2018 5:02 pm by Doom Slayer

» STAFF CAPTAINS
Tue Jul 10, 2018 4:16 pm by Doom Slayer

Keywords
Weapons File Asian Society Encryption ShowStopper Handbook Batman videos Throwing

Share | 

Hero Man Publicy Revealed! (There Goes My Secret Identity)

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Hero Man Publicy Revealed! (There Goes My Secret Identity)   Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:11 am

The superhero's worst nightmare: Having their true identity splashed all over the papers under a headline that is their hero name; the headline reads, I kid you not, "Hero Man". Yup, normally this would bug a superhero. Not me, I practically had a nerdgasm. Had no idea that guy was a reporter; I've been asked to pose for loads of photos and didn't think anything of it when he asked. Guessing he figured out who I was pretty quick, after all I work their and was on duty and taking orders from the chief late into the night in my own place of business in a maskless costume....it's not like I was trying to hide who I was or anything, lol. XD

http://www.deltawindonline.com/image_5f77439a-473d-11e3-ab9f-001a4bcf6878.html

Also found this later on; totally forgot about it until some dude named Dark Wolf was talking smack about me and calling me a troll and throwing links around to personal information about me and blabbing about how I have been banned from the other site and is obviously oblivious to the fact UA and I have reconciled and he knows I have changed a lot in the past couple years. Don't really care though; after being approached first by people on the streets asking me where Hero Boy went, then even seeing Hero Boy for a short piece in the documentary (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s148u5JGh7s) And then Hero Man later in the papers again; I didn't realize it back then because I lived somewhere other than where I typically patroled, but my presence had made a small difference, people had noticed and were liking it, and then I just disappeared.

Well it seems I have a duty to my people now. It's time, once again as though for the first time, to suit up! =)
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Hero Man Publicy Revealed! (There Goes My Secret Identity)   Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Oh wow. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Hero Man Publicy Revealed! (There Goes My Secret Identity)   Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:55 am

I know right? Tripped me out. It felt like something right out of a comic book; then again most of my life kinda feels like a comic book in retrospect, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero Man Publicy Revealed! (There Goes My Secret Identity)   

Back to top Go down

Hero Man Publicy Revealed! (There Goes My Secret Identity)
Page 1 of 1