Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» Golden Aerie
Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:35 pm by DarkShadow

» The Superhero Costume: Identity and Disguise in Fact and Fiction by Barbara Brownie and Danny Graydon
Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:49 pm by GoldenAerie

» Words Of Encouragement
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:59 pm by Tothian

» Revolutionary Introduction
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:21 pm by Tothian

» Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?
Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:36 am by Anti-Hero

» Welcome to Society-X
Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:53 pm by Tin-Man

» New Orleans hit by a Tornado
Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:31 pm by Tothian

» www.Tothian.com
Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:06 pm by Tothian

» Welcome to the Heroes Network
Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:52 pm by Sound Hound

Keywords

Share | 

Hero Man Publicy Revealed! (There Goes My Secret Identity)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hero Man

Titles : Alien, Volunteer Firefighter, POW
Mission : My mission is to help those in need, and protect the innocent.

PostSubject: Hero Man Publicy Revealed! (There Goes My Secret Identity)   Tue Dec 24, 2013 8:11 am

The superhero's worst nightmare: Having their true identity splashed all over the papers under a headline that is their hero name; the headline reads, I kid you not, "Hero Man". Yup, normally this would bug a superhero. Not me, I practically had a nerdgasm. Had no idea that guy was a reporter; I've been asked to pose for loads of photos and didn't think anything of it when he asked. Guessing he figured out who I was pretty quick, after all I work their and was on duty and taking orders from the chief late into the night in my own place of business in a maskless costume....it's not like I was trying to hide who I was or anything, lol. XD

http://www.deltawindonline.com/image_5f77439a-473d-11e3-ab9f-001a4bcf6878.html

Also found this later on; totally forgot about it until some dude named Dark Wolf was talking smack about me and calling me a troll and throwing links around to personal information about me and blabbing about how I have been banned from the other site and is obviously oblivious to the fact UA and I have reconciled and he knows I have changed a lot in the past couple years. Don't really care though; after being approached first by people on the streets asking me where Hero Boy went, then even seeing Hero Boy for a short piece in the documentary (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s148u5JGh7s) And then Hero Man later in the papers again; I didn't realize it back then because I lived somewhere other than where I typically patroled, but my presence had made a small difference, people had noticed and were liking it, and then I just disappeared.

Well it seems I have a duty to my people now. It's time, once again as though for the first time, to suit up! =)
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Hero Man Publicy Revealed! (There Goes My Secret Identity)   Tue Dec 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Oh wow. Interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Hero Man

Titles : Alien, Volunteer Firefighter, POW
Mission : My mission is to help those in need, and protect the innocent.

PostSubject: Re: Hero Man Publicy Revealed! (There Goes My Secret Identity)   Wed Dec 25, 2013 1:55 am

I know right? Tripped me out. It felt like something right out of a comic book; then again most of my life kinda feels like a comic book in retrospect, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hero Man Publicy Revealed! (There Goes My Secret Identity)   

Back to top Go down

Hero Man Publicy Revealed! (There Goes My Secret Identity)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1