Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' Empty
PostSubject: I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'   I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:40 am

I'm fighting a war on evil. The real evil of this world.

I'm not fighting people who break laws that are written by politicians who were elected with the help of the Illuminati. My allegiance isn't to the law. My allegiance is to God.

I think it's kind of weird when superheroes try to act like cops, trying to enforce laws, or only attack the branches and twigs of the real problem, rather than at the very root that it grows from. Or when they set a specific patrol pattern - and then tell everyone what that pattern is - and judge a superhero's worth by how many 'hours' or 'days' they patrol. They look at it as being 'on duty' or 'off duty'. They like to boss people around rather than defend their freedom.

I'm always on duty. This isn't just a job to me. This is my life.

Nobody is perfect, but there is a mission and a purpose. I want to promote this.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'   I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:45 am

I also want to add some things. People who focus on wanting to go after 'criminals'. Sure, if someone robs people or goes around killing them - sure, do what you gotta do. But the emphasis should be on protecting people.

But 'the real enemy' - the big enemy that is the root of these problems - isn't gang leaders and such. I'm not saying that they don't cause problems but they are a lower level problem.

The real enemy is the Illuminati. The ones who control the media (news AND hollywood), politics (both government and political groups), corporations (businesses). With their subliminal messages, and the type of culture they promote in society - to change it for the worse.

Also do not be deceived by what the media shows you. Nearly every time I've ever been in an article, I've been mis-quoted.

I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' 2548_238094349680154_1158599481_n
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'   I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:02 am

I want to encourage other superheroes to remember you aren't doing this for you. You should do what you feel is right, yes. I'm doing the same. I want superheroes to know that there's a much more important enemy to focus on.

There are various aspects of a good strategy. We need to realize who our common enemy is. If you ever plan on going after the bad guys - you also have to remember to build your own side too. We have to educate people everywhere.

In some ways, I see progress. In some ways, I see the reverse.

When I was a kid, in school, everyone I knew was Christian. As I got older, I noticed some more religious diversity - not always in a good way. People lost faith, or got distracted by other beliefs. They seem... lost. Like a child who never knew who their parents were. Or, once knew then forgot.

Nowadays, it's kind of rare that random people I meet and talk to are actually Christian.

The good thing is that more people are starting to know that the Illuminati does exist. There are still some people who will laugh at you or call you crazy or not take you seriously if you mention them. But the truth is revealing itself. The Illuminati doesn't want you to know that it exists.

www.infowars.com is a good website for information.

Here's an article showing how the government is criminalizing Churches feeding the homeless:

http://www.infowars.com/video-government-criminalizes-church-groups-feeding-homeless/

Vote smarter. Stop voting for who you think is the winning team. Vote for better candidates people. You have that right. Take full advantage of it. That doesn't mean you necessarily need to recognize their authority but if you vote - and vote smarter - you'll be electing better allies in government.
Back to top Go down
Drone

Drone

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'   I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 5:44 pm

Agreed. Tothian. The system is what needs to be changed. The other things are a symptom of the overall disease. If the symptoms get bad, treat them, but we need to cure the cancer.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'   I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 6:16 pm

I can agree. I will fight what I feel needs to be fought. There's a lot of things that just aren't a big deal; on another site a "superhero" practically scolded me for letting a few pot heads continue their smoke. Dude; they're kids hanging out, having fun and not bothering anyone. It isn't my problem. If they're beating a young women unconscious I'll deal with it then. But like you guys; I feel more of a  desire to fight truly evil people, not just petty crimes. It only feels justified for me if the person is above and beyond a commo0n criminal; cops can deal with the common criminals but there's people they can't touch that we can....I need to go to college first, so wait up for me! XD (Jk, you don't have to wait, there's people getting hurt, get out there!....and have a gun; I worry about yal. Sad XD
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'   I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 12:52 am

Tothian,

I agree with your viewpoint. I also want to do what I can to get rid of the root of the issue rather than focus wholeheartedly on crime and criminals. Sometimes a "crime" shouldn't even be a crime in the first place, while some very evil and horrible things are perfectly legal. We have to pick our battles and know what and when to fight. Otherwise we exhaust ourselves fighting the petty fights when there is a much larger battle up ahead. 

And you are very right about how we need to educate others. The bad guys are already trying to get people to go into their line of thinking through media and peer-pressure, so we need to do what we can to show them the right path and what is going on so they can make the right choices and further educate others. 

Another thing is that I think sometimes people just use the term "crimefighter" as a catch-all phrase without really considering what it really means. Like when sometimes people say "literally" in a sentence when the word doesn't fit at all. So I think if we just explained to them what crimefighting really means and talk to them about what they are fighting and why they are doing all of this then they'd be able to understand.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'   I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 11, 2013 5:47 pm

I think cops are crimefighters. Cops have no obligation whatsoever to protect people and save them, their work is post event their mission to upholdlaw and order and and fulfill their quotas. Which is why the world needs superheroes. Nobody else has a responsibility to protect us and so people must take that responsibility upon themselves if they feel it needed.

I do not feel saving and protecting people is needed in the traditional sense. But we all have to do what we feel is right, and if helping people and saving people feels right that's what you need to do. Someone who is not interested in helping or protecting people are not necesarrily bad people; but they're paths are different, they need to do something else and it's up to them to determine their destiny.

Given I have no belief in a higher calling or meaning to the chemical reaction that is our world, I don't believe anything is needed, as it won't matter in the end. Doesn't mean life has to suck though, and it doesn't change that our environments incites us to do the oddest things, from secluding into a dark room, from galantly jumping into harms way for total strangers, to a maniacle need and compulsion towards global domination. We all have set role that were determined for us a long time ago via our experiences and the choices we made. What happens next is up to us, but at the same time what we decide next is entirely based upon what we have already experienced; we won't do something we think is stupid, basicaly. And so, the illusion of free will is created, and the world becomes a more complicated place because everyone thinks they are right, which is why I finally just got sick of it all and opt out of having an opinion and simply embracing myself and my nature and what it requires me to do; we're all animals in my mind and all animals have certain needs......you know now that I reflect on everything I just wrote, haha, that kinda sounds creepy; my brain was just on autopilot for a sec; I always communicate my innermost feelings best when I just don't think about what I say before I say and and let my fingers fly across the keyboard in pace with my thoughts. I like that; makes the picture of me more authentic and accurate as opposed to thinking of the best words to use and just using....yours, lol. XD
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'   I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:20 am

Drone,
Good point.

Bat-Man,
That's dumb. We need to help promote a superhero community that does not make us cops dressed up as superheroes. Granted, people need to do what feels right for them. Then again, so do I. I don't want people to blindly follow me. But I would like to influence people to think more like me.

ShowStopper,
I see what you mean.

Bat-Man,
In what way to protect them then? And also, there has to be God. It'd be too much of a coincidence that we would have formed from nothing, for no reason.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'   I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:40 am

Life probably hitched a ride on a meteor here. Scientists conclude life appeared on earth too quickly and thus it must have came from somewhere else. Way I see it there's no conclusive evidence for or against. Even if there is a God, I don't see any reason to concern myself. We've never met and it's likely a lifeform that is so far beyond our way of thinking it would be pretty pointless to try and communicate with it. If everything in the Bible is in fact true, I don't like God that much and don't agree with his ways of getting things done. But that's just me.

Think there was some miscommunication; I was saying cops are crimefighters, not superheroes. You're a warrior not a crimefighter so I just fel I'd share what I thought a crimefighter was and cops, who fight crime and whose job it is not to save people. We're not cops as we, for the most part, focus on helping those in need and protecting the innocent and cops do not; all they do is deal with the shit the fan scattered all over the place, they're not their to help shield people from the feces in the moment and that is not their job. They're crimefighters, not heroes. Some cops it's true are heroes, but being a hero is not what they are paid to do. They're paid to lay down the law and arrest criminals, nothing more.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'   I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:22 am

Not sure if life can exist on meteors like that.

As for God - there is a lot of things not understood. Ask God to help you understand why He made the decisions that He made.

I meant that it's dumb how they aren't obligated to protect the people - well, even if not legally - they still morally are in a sense. I think you were in some ways right. BUT, it really depends on the individual. Heroism isn't a job. It's a way of life. There are different angles to look at it from.

One is a quote from Abraham Lincoln that I like. "How many legs does a dog have if you call the tail a leg? Four. Calling the tail a leg does not make it a leg."
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'   I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:42 am

I like that saying. Smile

And I agree, heroism isn't and shouldn't be a job. It is in a sense dumb that cops have no legal right or obligation to save people, but I suppose it helps them focus on their jobs more effectively; after all heroism isn't a job. I hope though that should an officer of the law find himself in a position to be a heroic and save someone from harm that they seize it out of moral responsibility. I believe if you are in a position to do good things for other people that you have a moral obligation to do those things.

And sure life can hitch a ride on a meteor like that; all it would take is a little bit of algea and we have found bacteria on meteors before, (so when you think about it, we have discovered extrateristrial life, just not any intelligent ones yet).

A little bit of algea and a little bit of hydrogen and voila, you have yourself a planet with the basic neccisties for life to began evolving. It's evolution all depends on it's environment. A wet world will evolve aquatic lifeforms, a dry world will develop reptilian life forms, a cold world would develop arctic liforms, and so on. And lucky for us we can learna  lot about what intelligent life on other worlds may be life from studying life here on earth because we have all the environments found in space,e xtreme temperatures and extreme forms of life and countless millions of species. If this was organized the results wouldn't be so chaotic and random as they are, they're would be more unformity and consistency but earth is constantly at war; it's cultures are vast and varied and wildly differentiating in ideals and beliefs and appearances. In order for something like that, algea would be the perfect canidate, the best elixir if you will to start growing some interesting life which scientists are already doing; jus saw it last night on through the wormhole. We have officially created life where there once was none. It's a little bacterial thing that pumps itself through the water life a jelly fish. Sure, not that impressive, but it won't be long before we're creating intelligent life. And so, we can create life and give birth to edens on lifeless rocks like mars. What does that say about god? It tells me that god is just another piece of life in this universe, and I think ifhe is real he didn't do this all by himself. A whole lboratory of scientists from his planet probably workd on it. I don't think he created th universe though, and I don't feel humans have any right to say whether something did or not as we are still learning about the universe and it's origins; everyday we learn something new. Maybe we are god, or at least our ancestors were....more apropriately, whatever was left of our ancestors on that rock when it came plummeting down to our rock. When I read the Bible....I'm reading a sci fi story. XD

It makes more sense to me that way I guess.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'   I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 2:47 am

Precisely why I love the Bible so much. If it was the end of the world as we knew it and I could only bring one book with me, it would be the bible. It's by far the worlds coolest book; it has every genre in it and has beutiful poetry amazing life lessons and riveting storytelling in some places and it is really, really long, and so I should never be bored. The Bible is a symbolic representation to me of the dawn of the age of reason. I may not believe it, but I very much so value it. Fortunately I have enough room in my bugout bag for two books. I'll bring my Book Of Mormon (cause it has the traditional bible testaments as well as new (and really weird, if you ever studied it thoroughly) reading material and the other book I'll bring is the Ultimate US Army Survival Guide about 1000 pages long. Together, I should be just about set for reading materials haha. XD
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'   I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 4:09 am

Haha. Funny how we get off topic so much. But it's a good thing. It means that we have deep, thorough, interesting discussions.

For this thread - it's one of those threads where I really want to emphasize the point about being a Warrior versus being a Crimefighter. Not just for title's sake - BUT - rather for what each title means.

To be a Warrior, one fighting a war. In my case, it's a war on evil. Using war strategies from various levels.

One who is a Crimefighter is basically someone who is fighting against people breaking laws.

This does not always suggest that the people are being fought. Even in the military, when in war, the lower ranking troops are doing the fighting in combat. The higher the rank they are, they can still fight but more-so deal with the strategies. Then, when it gets really high up to the political aspect of it - deals more with the influence, propaganda, and diplomacy - to win people over to support them in the war - both within their own country - as well as allies.

I've studied criminology as well. It's relevant because it deals with various subjects. Economics, Biology, Law, Politics, History, Statistics, Strategies, Philosophies, Theories, etc.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'   I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 6:02 pm

Nice. Smile
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'   I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 13, 2013 3:53 am

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Patch Work

Patch Work

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'   I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 12:08 am

well written, and very smart.

not only smart but also true
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'   I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 4:20 pm

Thanks Patch Work.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'   I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter' I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm a Warrior; not a 'Crimefighter'
Page 1 of 1