Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Rocket City Crime-Fighters 101: About Us and How to Join

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Rocket City Crime-Fighters 101: About Us and How to Join Empty
PostSubject: Rocket City Crime-Fighters 101: About Us and How to Join   Rocket City Crime-Fighters 101: About Us and How to Join I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 12:18 am

Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Rocket City Crime-Fighters 101: About Us and How to Join   Rocket City Crime-Fighters 101: About Us and How to Join I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 3:50 pm

Jet Black,

Very cool! Thanks for sharing this. I do want to add my thoughts on some things.

The patrol once a week idea - is understandable for the sake of having a team - to ensure productivity - but it should also be understood that it is also a pattern - and that pattern can be used to track people down or make it easy for people to do things when they know your team won't be around. That goes for any pattern - more-so for the ones that are made known openly. If having a pattern is unavoidable, it's always best to try to make it unknown if you can.

I like the idea for the Resourcers & Trainers. Also take advantage of those who will teach other forms of skills that can be useful, like Criminology, Investigating, Foreign Languages, First Aid, useful skills like that too. Training is of mind, body, and spirit.

The rest of it sounds pretty interesting too. Including the Hack Mstrs and the Mages.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Rocket City Crime-Fighters 101: About Us and How to Join   Rocket City Crime-Fighters 101: About Us and How to Join I_icon_minitimeThu Nov 28, 2013 5:19 pm

Most of us mix up the days, so even though it is once a week one week it could be on a Monday, maybe Thursday the next.

Also with so many of us and with us all going at least once a week there is always someone on the streets keeping an eye out.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Rocket City Crime-Fighters 101: About Us and How to Join   Rocket City Crime-Fighters 101: About Us and How to Join I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 01, 2013 11:07 pm

Even if it is not on the same day - it is still a pattern that people can notice.

But if having a set pattern is unavoidable, it is always best to try to not let it be known.

It is good that there is always someone from your team that is out there.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rocket City Crime-Fighters 101: About Us and How to Join   Rocket City Crime-Fighters 101: About Us and How to Join I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rocket City Crime-Fighters 101: About Us and How to Join
Page 1 of 1