Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» Golden Aerie
Thu Jun 29, 2017 5:35 pm by DarkShadow

» The Superhero Costume: Identity and Disguise in Fact and Fiction by Barbara Brownie and Danny Graydon
Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:49 pm by GoldenAerie

» Words Of Encouragement
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:59 pm by Tothian

» Revolutionary Introduction
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:21 pm by Tothian

» Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?
Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:36 am by Anti-Hero

» Welcome to Society-X
Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:53 pm by Tin-Man

» New Orleans hit by a Tornado
Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:31 pm by Tothian

» www.Tothian.com
Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:06 pm by Tothian

» Welcome to the Heroes Network
Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:52 pm by Sound Hound

Keywords

Share | 

I'm leaving

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
C

PostSubject: I'm leaving   Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:11 am

Just posting this short note to let you know that I'm leaving the RLSH community.
Something I decided back in February already, but came back 3 months later to lurk around.
But I've finally realized that the RLSH community has never been and will never be what I thought and hoped it would.
So I'm leaving.

I already de-activated my Facebook account. Paypal account will be closed shortly. E-mail account and website will be taken down later.

It's been interesting getting to know you all. And I hope you'll continue finding joy in what you do. For me, it's time to do other things in life. Like spend more time with family and work.

I wish you all the best. Good luck with everything. And sorry.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sectortools.com
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: I'm leaving   Mon Nov 25, 2013 11:53 am

This is what happens when people ignore my advice and keep using Facebook to network with other RLSH's. Eventually they get tired of the BS and leave. Cool people like C begin to leave. While idiots that I won't name stay in the community. Too much backwards logic. And I'm tired of it.

It was nice knowing you C. I always enjoyed our debates and discussions. I hope to see you come back some day. I wouldn't advise deleting the emails in case things ever do change or in case you change your mind. I'd need a way to confirm that you are who you claim to be.

This community was never what I wanted it to be neither. At some times it was a lot greater but never perfect. And we have no power over people to make it perfect. The only thing we do have the power to do is to make it better than what it already is. If it were perfect then there'd be nothing to change, anyway. The fact that things aren't perfect means there's more to work on. This goes even for regular life, too. Even outside this community. Don't set your hopes up for false expectations. There is still some good that can be done though.

Even if you never read this message, C, then I hope others can see this and learn from this. Because I'm getting damn tired of seeing this pattern all the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

I'm leaving
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1