Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» The Book of Five Rings
Thu Oct 05, 2017 1:41 pm by Tothian

» Greetings All
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:43 am by Tothian

» Golden Aerie
Wed Oct 04, 2017 5:40 am by Tothian

» The Superhero Costume: Identity and Disguise in Fact and Fiction by Barbara Brownie and Danny Graydon
Mon Jun 12, 2017 9:49 pm by GoldenAerie

» Words Of Encouragement
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:59 pm by Tothian

» Revolutionary Introduction
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:21 pm by Tothian

» Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?
Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:36 am by Anti-Hero

» Welcome to Society-X
Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:53 pm by Tin-Man

» New Orleans hit by a Tornado
Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:31 pm by Tothian

Keywords
videos Society

Share | 

renamed myself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Space Dragon

Titles : Skull King.
Mission : To preserve our planet and all her breath.

PostSubject: renamed myself   Fri Sep 20, 2013 4:42 pm

I've been going through a complex "finding out" who I am. Not about being a rlsh, but what kind of life I should have whilst being so. Sound Hound was a prototype if anything,  I wanted it to just plain sound heroic.

It also made me sound like I had an addiction to finding turmoil. I... didnt quite like the idea of that thought cropping up. Though it'd go well with my name it still felt greedy and mayhem. Although mayhem hardly happens on my turf, it still felt ... prickly.

Whatever life I create whilst being a rlsh should also be mirrored in my name.

So I decided on using the word "dragon" as my primary name, whatkind I am I cannot say. There're several colors. Chromatic and Metallic. Chromatic tend to be evil and Metallic tend to be good. Or so the conscriptors say. Who knows I just may be a Chromatic purple do-gooder, or just aa simple Brass Dragon. All I know is I am a dragon. Wherever a dragon goes, fear is unintentionally agiven, as is beauty. But hot damn dragons are unpredictable at best. Like me.

Some of yall know some dragon facts Im sure, and some of yall just may know the jist of them.

Regardless; hoarders, territorial, fierce, manipulative(mostley Greens), explorative, flying, backbites, dilligent, leal, destroyers & promising.

Where there's a dragon, unbalance is there tipping the scale in some favor.

Therefore I am now Lost Dragon.

These are a list of Chromatic and Metallic.

Chromatic:                                                                                                 Metallic:
Blue                                                                                                           Brass
Green                                                                                                         Bronze
Black                                                                                                          Copper
Purple                                                                                                         Mithril
Yellow                                                                                                       Mercury/Iron
Red                                                                                                             Steel
Grey                                                                                                         Adamantine
Brown                                                                                                          Gold
White
Silver(apparently it IS a Chromatic)

There are other dragon types I found, like wyverns and sea serpents. They're not dragons though, merely cousins of a sort.

Also found mineral dragons, lots o them really. I didnt put em down because I consider minerals to have a closer standing with Metallic dragons. Besides them Metallics I put up are the barebones of Metallics, the final stage of mineral dragons if you would.

Also there're scourge dragons. They're dragons that party in ntural disasters. Tornados, hurricanes, crazy thunder storms, avalanches. They only seem to show during these natural occurances. So I call em spirit dragons. Fuck em.

If dragons werent conjured I'd frankly label the types by the closest natural element whether tangible or intangible that be. Sand Dragons, Grass, Mud, Oil, Tar, Bog, Smoke, Light, Ice, Snow, Water, Fire, Magma, Electric, Clay, Stone, Cloud, Wind, Fog, Mist, Dew, Death.

Also I havnt told but to a small few, because they asked(cuz I helped them, most where I am get help and keep on swimming) my name. So not really anyone will know Lost Dragon was Sound Hound.

Perhaps I'll stay Lost forever. A new breed.
Back to top Go down
Wildcat

Titles : wild cat goddesses frined to the lost lonley and thows needing frineds and under stading

PostSubject: Re: renamed myself   Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:01 pm

wellcome lost dragion i am wildcat nice to know u i am counsler support and frendly nabor hood chat mod i hope u in joy yoyer stay hear and i am glad were frineds:) 
Back to top Go down
Space Dragon

PostSubject: Re: renamed myself   Sat Sep 21, 2013 12:46 am

you know it!
Back to top Go down
Wildcat

Titles : wild cat goddesses frined to the lost lonley and thows needing frineds and under stading

PostSubject: Re: renamed myself   Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:31 am

Smile Cool cat I love you cheers 
Back to top Go down
Space Dragon

PostSubject: Re: renamed myself   Sat Sep 21, 2013 4:49 pm

whats that middle emoticon, is that a bunny?
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: renamed myself   Sun Sep 22, 2013 11:22 am

Lost Dragon,

When ever Shield is online, you should talk to him. He likes dragons. Also, there might possibly be some threads on dragons in the Paranormal Section. I'm not sure. It might possibly have to do with Otherkin sort of stuff.

I also think that Shield had made a post on it a while back in Whatever Topics.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: renamed myself   

Back to top Go down

renamed myself
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1