Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ghost Patriot

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ghost Patriot

Ghost Patriot

Ghost Patriot Empty
PostSubject: Ghost Patriot   Ghost Patriot I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:08 am

Hello, my name is Ghost Patriot and I want to start as RLSH. I am Belgian and I'm looking for Super Hero Belgium and northern France. I await your advice and support to help me get started in this movement. Thank you.

Bonjour, mon nom est Ghost Patriot et je veux commencer comme RLSH. Je suis Belge et je suis à la recherche de Super Héros Belgique et du nord de la France. J'attends vos conseils et votre soutien pour m'aider à me lancer dans ce mouvement. Merci.
Back to top Go down
The Wall Creeper

The Wall Creeper

Titles : Veteran Crime Fighter

Ghost Patriot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Patriot   Ghost Patriot I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:25 pm

Welcome Ghost Patriot, I hope you find information and people you are looking for here. Maybe Tothian knows another hero in France or Belgium that is near you!
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

Ghost Patriot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Patriot   Ghost Patriot I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 12:15 am

Welcome!

I admire ghost names. If I had gone with one it would of been Hells Ghost. but meh
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Ghost Patriot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Patriot   Ghost Patriot I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:08 am

Ghost Patriot,

The RLSH Community isn't a Movement. More on reasons about that and why are here:

http://tothian.blogspot.com/2012/11/real-life-superhero-community-vs.html

And here:

http://www.tothian.blogspot.com/2012/09/communication-heroism-leadership.html

Anyway, to answer your question, there is a guy named Andyman in France. He's the Leader of the Les Défenseurs de France.

https://www.facebook.com/defenseurs.france

Anyway, welcome to the Heroes Network! I hope you find it fun and useful! One of us.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

Ghost Patriot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Patriot   Ghost Patriot I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:17 am

Welcome to the Heroes Network.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
Ghost Patriot

Ghost Patriot

Ghost Patriot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Patriot   Ghost Patriot I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:21 am

Thank you for your welcome and your help.
Tothian Sorry, but I do not know how your case called in English. Probably a translation error. Now, I read the link you sent me and I give you reason because I noticed that in France, they use a lot of costume mainly to charity and give food to the homeless . I find that a superhero is to give security to the people and not primarily used for charities. If I want to feed the homeless, I found that I did not need a mask and costume for her.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Ghost Patriot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Patriot   Ghost Patriot I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 4:13 am

Ghost Patriot,

Costumes are more-so for trick or treaters and actors. Not really for Superheroes. Because it more-so suggests pretending. A suit, uniform, gear, attire, outfit, anything but the c-word would be a more accurate word for it.

But I know what you mean about that. If I'm doing something like that, I prefer to not draw attention to myself.
Back to top Go down

Ghost Patriot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Patriot   Ghost Patriot I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:20 pm

Looks Like I'm not the only ghost in the in the house any more.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Ghost Patriot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Patriot   Ghost Patriot I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 3:38 pm

Dark Ghost wrote:
Looks Like I'm not the only ghost in the in the house any more.
Yep. The Heroes Network is getting haunted.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

Ghost Patriot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Patriot   Ghost Patriot I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 10:03 pm

Welcome Aboard.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ghost Patriot Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ghost Patriot   Ghost Patriot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ghost Patriot
Page 1 of 1