Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Midnight Highwayman

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Midnight Highwayman

Midnight Highwayman

Midnight Highwayman Empty
PostSubject: Midnight Highwayman   Midnight Highwayman I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 4:47 am

Greetings and salutations,

I'm the Midnight Highwayman, working with the XJL here in San Diego. My primary specialty is medical response along with some limited, prior law-enforcement experience in my younger days.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/midnighthighwayman.rlsh?viewas=10000068

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Highwayman   Midnight Highwayman I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 5:30 am

Welcome to the Heroes Network.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
The Wall Creeper

The Wall Creeper

Titles : Veteran Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Highwayman   Midnight Highwayman I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 10:27 pm

Hi, I'd like to hear more about your mask setup...
Back to top Go down
Midnight Highwayman

Midnight Highwayman

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Highwayman   Midnight Highwayman I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 13, 2013 11:26 pm

The mask is a simple black leather and felt domino mask with a pair of painted welding goggles over it (lets me see in daytime without having to wear my regular dark glasses). the lower half of the face is just covered by the flipped up Highwayman collar. The cool thing about the set up is I can drop the lower half to eat, etc... without having to compromise the upper half of the mask. The whole thing lets me keep away from the sun and hide my identity effectively. It also has the extra bonus of making my facial features impossible to read, which can provide a nice advantage when facing someone down.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/midnighthighwayman.rlsh?viewas=10000068
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Highwayman   Midnight Highwayman I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 14, 2013 1:19 am

Midnight Highwayman,

Welcome to the Heroes Network! One of us!

That's good that you bring with you some experience. Be sure to check out some of the sections like the Laws & Legalities, Criminology, First Aid & Medical, and any other ones you might want to check out and also add your own thoughts on stuff too.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Midnight Highwayman   Midnight Highwayman I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Midnight Highwayman
Page 1 of 1