Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» Words Of Encouragement
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:59 pm by Tothian

» Revolutionary Introduction
Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:21 pm by Tothian

» Do you support President Donald Trump's immigration ban?
Sat Feb 18, 2017 4:36 am by Anti-Hero

» Welcome to Society-X
Thu Feb 09, 2017 6:53 pm by Tin-Man

» New Orleans hit by a Tornado
Tue Feb 07, 2017 8:31 pm by Tothian

» www.Tothian.com
Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:06 pm by Tothian

» Welcome to the Heroes Network
Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:52 pm by Sound Hound

» Welcome to the Heroes Network Church!
Mon May 23, 2016 6:58 pm by ex26

» Do you believe in time travel?
Mon May 23, 2016 6:17 pm by ex26

Keywords
video Phoenix Guns angel police pictures gloves suits dark aspects Goggles SuperHeroes RLSH Masks ecliptico fighting Group Colorado hero Tothian ShowStopper anti Real quotes shield Pizza

Share | 

Alright meow, whats going on here meow?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Alright meow, whats going on here meow?   Sat Dec 17, 2011 7:30 am

How goes it folks?

I'm Prime Al, a citizen crusader from State College, Pennsylvania. I also happen to be the animalistic twin of William Stygian who pitched me the url for the forum here.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Alright meow, whats going on here meow?   Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:04 am

Prime Al,

Hey what's up? Welcome to the Heroes Network. One of us!

(I think the longer the introductions, the easier it is for me to think up a longer response. BUT, I am talking to you on Facebook chat right now though)
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Alright meow, whats going on here meow?   Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:29 am

Tothian wrote:
Prime Al,

Hey what's up? Welcome to the Heroes Network. One of us!

(I think the longer the introductions, the easier it is for me to think up a longer response. BUT, I am talking to you on Facebook chat right now though)

MEOW! Razz
Back to top Go down
Tothian

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Alright meow, whats going on here meow?   Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:34 am

Catman! Get online! You deal with this one! lol
Back to top Go down
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Alright meow, whats going on here meow?   Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:35 am

Just teasing! Fellow freaks and weirdos and outcasts, feel welcome and at home here.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright meow, whats going on here meow?   Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:50 am

LOL... Another cat? From the avatar, I would think that you roared, not meowed. Welcome to the Heroes Network!

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright meow, whats going on here meow?   Sat Dec 17, 2011 5:14 pm

ShowStopper wrote:
LOL... Another cat? From the avatar, I would think that you roared, not meowed. Welcome to the Heroes Network!

ONE OF US!

Yeah that would be true. But, my humor is dented a bit. Whats a bigger mind messer than hearing a predatory feline meow like a domestic house cat? Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright meow, whats going on here meow?   Sat Dec 17, 2011 8:53 pm

Haha, that's right.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Alright meow, whats going on here meow?   Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:13 pm

Prime Al wrote:
ShowStopper wrote:

ONE OF US!

Yeah that would be true. But, my humor is dented a bit. Whats a bigger mind messer than hearing a predatory feline meow like a domestic house cat? Very Happy

What do you call a goth that cracks open a cold one?

*Sets the trap and runs*
Back to top Go down
DangerWoman

Titles : The Songbird of Justice, Feedback's Pal and Feedbit's God Aunt
Mission : To Right Wrongs And Give Evil Such a headache with my singing.

PostSubject: Re: Alright meow, whats going on here meow?   Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:17 pm

Shh! It is OK, Prime Al. I am very friendly.

My name is Danger Woman. I have a very powerful psychic link with the furry animal people of the world, especially with bears, dogs and cats.

If you ever come to Atlanta, Georgia, I would make sure that you get a BIG bowl of milk, some grilled fish, lobster, shrimp and scallops for you.

And a very big people bed to sleep on, in which you would be able to snuggle down and get a good night's sleep.

If you ever need me, I am online most evenings.

DANGER WOMAN
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/ga3/DangerWoman/index.html

PostSubject: Re: Alright meow, whats going on here meow?   Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:19 am

welcome to the new HN.
Back to top Go down
catman

PostSubject: Re: Alright meow, whats going on here meow?   Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:52 am

well, meow i've seen everything lol. welcome to the new heroes network prime!
Back to top Go down
catman

PostSubject: Re: Alright meow, whats going on here meow?   Thu Jan 12, 2012 12:53 am

well, meow i've seen everything lol. welcome to the new heroes network prime!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alright meow, whats going on here meow?   

Back to top Go down

Alright meow, whats going on here meow?
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1