Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Intrigue An Introduction

Go down 
+2
The Wall Creeper
DarkShadow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Intrigue

Intrigue An Introduction Empty
PostSubject: Intrigue An Introduction   Intrigue An Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 7:52 am

Good Evening Everyone

My Name is Intrigue and I am a Real-Life SuperHero, low key at the moment working in the UK. Im afraid I shan't specialize where as there is a slight risk to my personal safety.

I don't go around fighting Crime Lords or Lex Luthor. I don't have superpowers or abilities, except several years in martial arts and dual escrima training if they count. Im just trying to make a difference to my home and country in my own way. I will mostly be doing things such as food runs for the homeless or go out on patrol looking for criminal activity but I won't be patrolling regularly, as im 16 and thus a little restricted in what i can do but there are always charity events going on here and other such things.

I live in the UK so going out on patrol is a difficult thing. The Uk is sadly got a mindset of anything out of the ordinary is BAD. Even if this involves helping others, still thats not going to stop me. I will be creating a YouTube account and posting regularly on there about things such as training and equipment. I won't post my patrols on the YT because I don't have a camera I wouldn't worry about breaking. I'l post about those on here if i feel there is something worth mentioning.

I also have set up a blog that will be the base of my info spouting.

http://intriguerlsh.livejournal.com/ --- my blog

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH9d6uZm4MWiwVeCnFK96QQ --- my youtube channel

Once again it's a pleasure and an honour to be here.

Thanks
Intrigue
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Intrigue An Introduction   Intrigue An Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 10:52 am

Intrigue,

Several years of martial arts training does count. It's very important to have that.

As for that mentality that you can't do much because of your age, I started at age 5. That isn't to say it's right to encourage someone of that age to do that sort of thing, but I'm not going to discourage you from acting as your sense of honor would dictate.

Some people in this community tried to encourage this mentality that if you aren't 18, then stick to charity. I don't agree with that. It isn't going to help you be better at patrolling when you're 18. Just time and resources wasted when you could've better focused on preparing to be effective in your patrols.

Evil is very real and exists in this world. Don't ever for one moment accept mediocrity. Especially with a name like Intrigue.

With that being said, welcome to the Heroes Network. One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Intrigue

PostSubject: Re: Intrigue An Introduction   Intrigue An Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:13 am

That wasn't quite my mentality, but thank you anyway, things are a little odd in the UK but i shall certainly patrolling at least once a week if i can. P'field has a lot of drugs going around and and i think thats barely the start. I will let you all know how it goes in a few days im just waiting om my mask to arrive.
Back to top Go down
DarkShadow
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
Former Vice President of the Heroes Network
DarkShadow

Titles : The Umbra Obscurum, DS, The DarkShadow, He who wields the Blade of the Whirlwind, the Lightning Blade

PostSubject: Re: Intrigue An Introduction   Intrigue An Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 11:26 am

Welcome aboard.

DarkShadow Rising...
Back to top Go down
The Wall Creeper

The Wall Creeper

Titles : Veteran Crime Fighter

PostSubject: Re: Intrigue An Introduction   Intrigue An Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 12:56 pm

Welcome Intrigue,

I started at 16 also, and I empathize with your restrictions while in the UK. I wasn't aware of how hard it would be to work as a crime fighter there, until I heard from Lionheart and Zeitgeist...Is it true that you cannot even have body armor over there as a citizen?

I'm sure you'll find plenty of ways to do good and fight crime in your own way, in spite of that. I wouldn't down yourself with your age!

Take care,

WC
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Intrigue An Introduction   Intrigue An Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:06 pm

Wall Creeper,

Oh man I miss Zeitgeist. I had spoken with him last year a little bit. I hope he's doing alright.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Intrigue An Introduction   Intrigue An Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 2:10 pm

Welcome to the Heroes Network.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
Intrigue

PostSubject: Re: Intrigue An Introduction   Intrigue An Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Thanks for the welcome guys its a pleasure to be here, yeah no armour of any kind in the UK not allowed to even buy it! There are plenty of work arounds through if u know the law inside out. Useing "Reasonable force" etc so i should be ok! My age isn't a problem either, its just a matter of parents etc. Shouldn't be a problem. Il continue to update everything and make posts on here.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Intrigue An Introduction   Intrigue An Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:12 pm

Oh damn. I didn't even know that about the no armor law in the UK. That's messed up.

What about... dare I ask... hockey pads?
Back to top Go down
C

C

PostSubject: Re: Intrigue An Introduction   Intrigue An Introduction I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 06, 2013 3:35 pm

Welcome to Heroes Network.
Back to top Go down
http://www.sectortools.com

PostSubject: Re: Intrigue An Introduction   Intrigue An Introduction I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:20 am

Welcome to the forum, Intrigue
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Intrigue An Introduction   Intrigue An Introduction I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Intrigue An Introduction
Page 1 of 1