Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Guardian Matrix reporting for duty

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Guardian Matrix reporting for duty Empty
PostSubject: Guardian Matrix reporting for duty   Guardian Matrix reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 8:58 am

This is going to be my short intro for just now as i'm borrowing a laptop just now to gain access to this, I can edit later or expand if need be, I'm Guardian Matrix from UK, i'm sort of still learning things, although I have done a bit of taekwondo and I have now just applied for a UK PI course,

any questions at all don't hesitate to send them in, thanks Tothian for giving us a place where we can now meet as the One and ONLY heroes network Smile it's good to have you back in business so to speak
i'm just going to put it in one sentence.
I like it.
Guardian Matrix(or GM or Matrix for short if you wish)
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Matrix reporting for duty   Guardian Matrix reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 14, 2011 5:42 pm

Guardian Matrix,

First off, this is awesome that you were finally able to get on to the
new Heroes Network! I hope you enjoy this place and find it very useful.

Secondly, it's kind of coincidental, because of your name having the
word Matrix and the fact that ShowStopper and I had long planned that
if there was ever a time that she was awake before me, that she would
watch the Matrix for the first time (I had never watched that movie
until Ecliptico convinced me to watch it back in like, July 2008). I
wake up today and find her doing something with the TV, I'm like, "Oh
are you gonna watch the Matrix right now?" She was like, "I just
finished watching it." I'm all like, "Cool!"

And of course, last but not least... Welcome to the Heroes Network! One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Doberman

Doberman

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Matrix reporting for duty   Guardian Matrix reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 12:10 am

welcome friend
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Matrix reporting for duty   Guardian Matrix reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 4:06 am

Welcome to the new HN. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Matrix reporting for duty   Guardian Matrix reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 15, 2011 3:40 pm

Thanks for all the welcomes
Tothian: it started when I was a kid, myself and group of kids saw things we didn't agree with, so we took action, my friends used to call me matrix, kinda because they thought i looked like the guy from the film, and well I was quite fast, and had the habit of getting into tough spots and getting out of them...a few years into high school it seemed all my friends eventually forgot my nickname, and even grew away from the whole mission we agreed on, well, my friends forgetting kinda helped me in reforming my identity as a secret one, only one of my friends currently know that I still do what I do, even though it's only patrols at the moment, over the years I eventually grew away from the vigilante side of things, but at the beginning it was safe to assume that that was pretty much what I was, anyway, i'm no longer on that dangerous road, and even though i still patrol and attempt to invetigate crimes as best as i can i don't cross that line even for a second,
anyway, it's great to be with you guys,
GM
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Matrix reporting for duty   Guardian Matrix reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 12:32 am

Guardian Matrix,

First off I like your current signature quote
"Be who you choose to be, and not what other want you to be"

Also, that is an interesting story. As for only doing patrols, what else is there to do? And, as far as not going to the vigilante side of things - when people hear that term, they often think of something along the lines of Punisher or Boondock Saints, but, that term can vary depending on the laws of where such actions took place. Sometimes even just grabbing the shirt of an attempted mugger just long enough for the victim can get away, can count as vigilantism - in some places. But, to act as our sense of honor would dictate for any situation - and preferably not breaking any laws at the same time, would be the most preferable choice for anyone.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Matrix reporting for duty   Guardian Matrix reporting for duty I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 17, 2011 8:51 am

It's nice to see you here, Guardian Matrix. Welcome to the Heroes Network, and I hope to see whatever you have to share with us here.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guardian Matrix reporting for duty   Guardian Matrix reporting for duty I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guardian Matrix reporting for duty
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: INTRODUCTION CATEGORY :: Introductions-
Jump to: