Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

For superheroes suffering mental illness

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Neurocybe'x

For superheroes suffering mental illness Empty
PostSubject: For superheroes suffering mental illness   For superheroes suffering mental illness I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 21, 2013 10:10 pm

here it is, from an insider's perspective...

www.idontdosilent.com/goadx-blog.html

read and learn.
Back to top Go down
C

C

PostSubject: Re: For superheroes suffering mental illness   For superheroes suffering mental illness I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 22, 2013 10:03 am

A mental illness doesn't have to cripple you.

Watch "A beautiful mind" for a great true story.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E7gl9b3BfG4
Back to top Go down
http://www.sectortools.com
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: For superheroes suffering mental illness   For superheroes suffering mental illness I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 23, 2013 6:51 am

Neurocybe'X,
Thanks for the link.

C,
You're right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Neurocybe'x

PostSubject: Re: For superheroes suffering mental illness   For superheroes suffering mental illness I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25, 2013 4:26 pm

yeah, no problem.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: For superheroes suffering mental illness   For superheroes suffering mental illness I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:43 am

Oh just skitzos?... I was expecting several mental illnesses. Like cerybral palsy for instance.
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: For superheroes suffering mental illness   For superheroes suffering mental illness I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17, 2013 3:50 am

my friend gots that. He is 27 but his mind is 14. I been told forever. But I been a friend since he was 17, he learns - so that forever is technicly nullified. If I fake Dr. SH had to define it.... He ages like us but his mind ages 1year every 5 years to him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For superheroes suffering mental illness   For superheroes suffering mental illness I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For superheroes suffering mental illness
Page 1 of 1