Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Heroic Dog Rescue

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Heroic Dog Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Heroic Dog Rescue   Heroic Dog Rescue I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:21 am

http://www.lifewithdogs.tv/2011/11/dog-rescues-kittens-dumped-in-traffic/

I honestly can't believe why someone would do that to kittens.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

Heroic Dog Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroic Dog Rescue   Heroic Dog Rescue I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:39 am

Yeah that's messed up. But really cool that the dog rescued them. That reminds me of that one video where the one dog ran out in to the street with a bunch of cars driving by, and pulled another dog to the side of the road.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

Heroic Dog Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroic Dog Rescue   Heroic Dog Rescue I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:40 am

Yeah, I had thought of that too.
Back to top Go down

Heroic Dog Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroic Dog Rescue   Heroic Dog Rescue I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 5:41 am

It's just too bad that they didn't all make it.
Back to top Go down

Heroic Dog Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroic Dog Rescue   Heroic Dog Rescue I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 6:57 am

I think the biggest point to the video was: "THERE'S A BETTER WAY."
Back to top Go down

Heroic Dog Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroic Dog Rescue   Heroic Dog Rescue I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:00 am

Yes. If they didn't want kittens, they should have spayed or neutered. If it was too late for that, they should have just gave them to a shelter or something. If they are willing to do this, then they would be willing to kill a human as well.
Back to top Go down

Heroic Dog Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroic Dog Rescue   Heroic Dog Rescue I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:08 am

It might develop to that,i believe it to be more likely to continue & then maybe a animal might someday attack in return or attack someone else due to the wrong behavior. either way,it don't sound good.
Back to top Go down

Heroic Dog Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroic Dog Rescue   Heroic Dog Rescue I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:09 am

They should do DNA and fiber testing on the bag they were found in, and track down who did it.
Back to top Go down

Heroic Dog Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroic Dog Rescue   Heroic Dog Rescue I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 01, 2011 7:16 am

those kind of tests cost big money & even tho I'd like to see them caught as well,it's still unrealistic to do over cats & it's budget would be rejected or sent to another firm to take care of,such as humane society ect.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Heroic Dog Rescue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Heroic Dog Rescue   Heroic Dog Rescue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Heroic Dog Rescue
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: MAIN CATEGORY :: Public Section-
Jump to: