Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Areto Minnesota RLSH

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Areto

Areto

Areto Minnesota RLSH Empty
PostSubject: Areto Minnesota RLSH   Areto Minnesota RLSH I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:28 am

Well I wish I had some fantastic intro planned but I dont. I dont even have a crazy story as to why I decided to take this path. I have just seen so many bad things and have felt helpless for a long time. I believe in past lives and reincarnation and in this life I just feel as if I am a lost warrior. There is nothing in this world for me that calls to me from my soul, except helping people. Every conventional way seems very corrupt nowadays(medical industry, police, millitary, even charities). I often feel as if I am in the wrong time period and know no other way to help that is not 'warrior' in nature. For example, nowadays if you see someone getting mugged or raped you call the police.... well every fiber of my being instantly says "PROTECT THIS PERSON THEY NEED YOUR HELP NOW." Police are coming, or could come but I am right here. why am I not doing anything? I feel this is problematic. No one is self reliant anymore. Not even me, even though I have a job, live on my own etc. I still feel bound to a job, and restricted. Everything is to civilized if you will. So I just needed to find a way to bring the 'old ways' of the warrior that I have been itching to get out, out.

So nothing heroic, or traumatic really... just the feeling of being out of place, and seeing how much common sense has left the world.

I patrol a city of 20,000ish people, for crime. I do things like pick up trash, clean graffiti and collect can goods. I am usually out on the weekends as I have a full time job. And I am currently trying to put a team together, so all nights of the week can be covered. In the summer I am going to take up parkour, and hopfuly by then I will get a work out habit down. they are sooo hard to keep!
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Areto Minnesota RLSH   Areto Minnesota RLSH I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 3:58 am

Areto,

I totally get what you mean about that 'Warrior Spirit' thing, I can relate. While one of my goals for this forum is to bring back the Spirit of Camaraderie in to this community, one of my hopes is to see some more of that Warrior Spirit as well.

I do have some sections in the Academics Category to help give some advice on the various subjects that can help people who want to be smarter, more effective Superheroes. You mentioned Parkour, there's a thread on that here.

And there is a Paranormal Section of the forum as well, if you'd like to talk about Past lives and Reincarnation, and such. I have some interesting experiences to tell, in regards to such things like that. It has to do with Past Life Hypnosis.

Anyway, welcome to the Heroes Network. One of us!
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

PostSubject: Re: Areto Minnesota RLSH   Areto Minnesota RLSH I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 7:58 am

We're glad to have you here, this is a place where you can freely be yourself, a place designed for people that want to help others.

Welcome to the Heroes Network.

ONE OF US! group
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Areto Minnesota RLSH   Areto Minnesota RLSH I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 11, 2011 9:03 pm

WELCOME TO THE NEW HN.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Areto Minnesota RLSH   Areto Minnesota RLSH I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Areto Minnesota RLSH
Page 1 of 1