Heroes Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Network for Real Life Superheroes to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage

Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost. Empty
PostSubject: Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost.   Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 06, 2013 12:02 pm

It must be said, the heroes network is needed for the greater good to give a safe place for the RLSH community to learn, chat, and meet.
As long as I have been a member on this forum I have not heard nor seen any one on here thank the three for working so hard to keep this forum running strong nor thank the other moderators for helping keep the forum peaceful and I fill this post is long over due and to the all members of the this forum if you agree or disagree with my post then I beg you let your voice be heard. If you agree thank the creators and moderators that has worked so hard to keep this forum running, and to those that disagree correct me if you dont fill the same. To Tothian, ShowStopper, and Dark Ghost, I raise my glass to you three for giving me hope for a better tomorrow. To Tothian, ShowStopper, Dark Ghost, and other moderators of the heroes network I tilt my hat to you for working so hard to keep the heroes network safe, fun, and peaceful. To Tothian, ShowStopper, Dark Ghost and all members of the heroes network thank you for being RLSH's and your constant struggle to do what is right. To Tothian, and Show Stopper, thank you for the Heroes network.
Last but not least. To Tothian, ShowStopper, and Dark Ghost I salute you three for all your hard work, God surely works thru you three and I believe that I speak some of the other members think when I say you three are truly ONE OF US!    
Back to top Go down
Laserskater

Laserskater

PostSubject: Re: Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost.   Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost. I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 08, 2013 9:41 am

Agreed!

They are doing good job. Forum is widely used.
Back to top Go down
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Real Life Superhero, Marine Corps Veteran, Warrior
Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost.   Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost. I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 09, 2013 4:25 am

Thank you Mystery Man!

And also thank you Laserskater!

You both help a lot. Mystery Man, you also do TONS of great work helping keeping it alive, like during the hurricane. And Laserskater, you too were around back on the first Heroes Network years ago. It's good to still have you around.

(Not that this is relevant but hey we can be random here - Just had a random craving for Brocolli Pizza.)

And it's good having all of you here. We have good times and always find some way to stay constructive.
Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com
Backup

Backup

PostSubject: Re: Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost.   Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 11, 2013 6:53 pm

I was just thinking about this... and I have to second that thought. Thanks for all the work put into this site and for keeping it running.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/call_backup
Tothian
Tothian

Mission : Serve God, fight evil, protect people, help the Real Life Superhero Community

PostSubject: Re: Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost.   Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 2:18 am

Thanks Backup!
Back to top Go down
Hazop Ranger

Hazop Ranger

Titles : RLSH. 7 of Spades. High School DIPLOMA Dabrowski; Kawaler of the Kingdom of Poland. Halo 3 Field Major.
Mission : G.I. JOE patriotism, U.N.S.C./RuneScape\Neopets/City of Heroes\Roleplayerguild peering, F.E.A.R. synergy, and maintaining being an noble Earthling.

PostSubject: Re: Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost.   Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 12, 2013 10:53 am

*claps* this site is well done indeed actually, so many sections, so many topics! so much help made by so many different types of people all just helping eachother out for the best tomorrow. damn the heroes network is powerful lol.

Thankyou for letting me be one of you

heh now I can proudly say to someone one of us! aint my style though so I wont. Atleast yall heard it just this once though. And not a better place to say it too!
One of us!
Back to top Go down
Tothian
Tothian

PostSubject: Re: Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost.   Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 15, 2013 1:08 am

Sound Hound,

Haha cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost.   Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Here's To ShowStopper, Tothian, and Dark Ghost.
Page 1 of 1