Network for Real Life Superheroes, Warriors, Protectors,
Saviors, to have a place to socialize, network, and also teach and learn from each other.

HomePortalRegisterLog in
Twitter
Facebook
Latest topics
» Thief Prevention Tips
Legal Terms and Definitions I_icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2019 7:59 pm by Quantum Viper

» Working on kicking-out my neighbors(heretics)
Legal Terms and Definitions I_icon_minitimeMon May 06, 2019 9:40 pm by Quantum Viper

» How to make the snake sword!
Legal Terms and Definitions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2019 9:51 pm by Quantum Viper

» demonic kid online bothering you?
Legal Terms and Definitions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 16, 2019 9:47 pm by Quantum Viper

» Rangers Guild
Legal Terms and Definitions I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 11, 2019 1:11 am by Quantum Viper

» 14 methods on how to start a fire
Legal Terms and Definitions I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2019 11:09 pm by Quantum Viper

» The official name change.
Legal Terms and Definitions I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2019 7:21 pm by Quantum Viper

» What is your leadership style? (online test)
Legal Terms and Definitions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 4:48 am by Quantum Viper

» Donald Trump & Tothian VS. Luciferian Supernatural Forces
Legal Terms and Definitions I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2019 4:08 am by Quantum Viper

Keywords
Asian Handbook videos Weapons Batman File Society Throwing Encryption ShowStopper

Legal Terms and Definitions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tothian
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
President & Founder of the Heroes Network
Tothian

Titles : Warrior, Protector, Christian Reverend, Philosopher, Strategist, Marine, Political Activist, Defender of Freedom
Mission : Destroy evil, Protect people, Save the world, Defend Freedom, Help the Real Life Superhero Community

Legal Terms and Definitions Empty
PostSubject: Legal Terms and Definitions   Legal Terms and Definitions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 4:39 am

Back to top Go down
http://www.Tothian.com

Legal Terms and Definitions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Legal Terms and Definitions   Legal Terms and Definitions I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31, 2013 5:23 am

That's an excellent find. There's a lot of legalese when looking up information on laws and such and the site you linked to looks very useful to helping understand the meanings a lot better than trying to Google them and getting multiple meanings that don't all apply to the legal terms.
Back to top Go down

Legal Terms and Definitions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Heroes Network :: ACADEMICS CATEGORY :: Laws & Legalities-
Jump to: